Principal Architect - Supply Chain Security and DevSecOps
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
"As a Principal Architect you will have the opportunity to lead the strategy and technical implementation of the organization’s supply chain security and the transformation to DevSecOps within our organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, establishing, and help maintaining a secure and resilient software supply chain and will work closely with development teams to embed security into the development lifecycle from design, through development into production and runtime security." - Cyber Security-Sr Director
What You’ll Contribute
- Evaluate the organization's current supply chain security posture and identify areas for improvement in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive supply chain security strategy that includes everything in the product lifecycle, vertically and horizontally, including the security of the development infrastructure, the source code produced or consumed through the open-source community, the build and delivery pipelines, and the security of the runtime.
- Establish and maintain secure software development practices, including secure coding standards, threat modeling, and penetration testing.
- Work closely with development teams to embed the security strategy and practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Build boilerplates, skeleton projects and testing automation suites for secure coding and secure supply chain to accelerate adoption of security by the different teams, with alignment to standards and practices such as Google SLSA and OWASP CycloneDX.
- Provide technical guidance to development teams on security best practices, security architecture, and security controls.
- Stay current with emerging trends and technologies in supply chain security and DevSecOps and evaluate their potential impact on the organization.
What We’re Seeking
- Strong experience as a software architect or a product security architect.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience building CI/CD ecosystems to meet the demands of agile and secure development.
- Strong understanding of supply chain security, software integrity, and secure software delivery.
- Extensive architectural understanding of cloud security, Kubernetes, cloud-native computing, and microservices.
- Previous hands-on experience writing code and working within an engineering team.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- A proven track record of designing, building, and operating complex security systems.
Our Offer to You
An inclusive culture strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
The opportunity to make an impact and develop professionally by leveraging your unique strengths and participating in valuable learning experiences.
Highly competitive compensation, benefits and rewards programs that encourage you to bring your best every day and be recognized for doing so.
An engaging, people-first work environment offering work/life balance, employee resource groups, and social events to promote interaction and camaraderie.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO promotes a culture of inclusion and seeks to attract a diverse set of candidates for each job opportunity. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all candidates without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Research has shown that women and candidates from underrepresented communities may not apply for an opportunity if they don’t meet all stated qualifications. While our qualifications are clearly related to role success, each candidate’s profile is unique and strengths in certain skill and/or experience areas can be equally effective. If you believe you have many, but not necessarily all, of the stated qualifications we encourage you to apply.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
NC, VA, MD, DC, … NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 117K - 195K * USD 117K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Network Security Architect - Mid-Atlantic region (NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, or NJ)Cloud Compliance Computer Science Network security Risk analysis Risk assessment +2
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Utah, SoCal, Nevada, or … Utah, SoCal, Nevada, or Arizona Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 117K - 195K * USD 117K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Senior Security Architect - Southwest region (Remote in SoCal, NV, UT, or AZ)Analytics Cloud EDR IAM Network security NGFW +3
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs