Cyber Security Engineer, Incident Response & Forensics, FIIRE (D&R)
Forensic Incident Response Engineer - Cyber Security
ADARMA are seeking a contract Security Engineer with proven experience of working within forensic and incident response environments to work on a 3 month contract basis with one of our leading Financial Services Partners. This is a remote role but, after some time, there may occasional travel to either the client's London or Edinburgh offices. Please note, this role will commence in August 2021.
- Manage queues and controls to 99.93% SLA achievement (where applicable: Forensics SLAs, CSI Response time SLAS: CSI-1 - 5 minutes; CSI-2 - 15 minutes; CSI-3 - 30 minutes, etc.).
- Produce quality and timely reporting for incidents and intelligence.
- Diagnostic skills and an ability to analyse technical information from multiple sources.
- Strong quality and service focus.
- Knowledge of threats from both internal and external sources.
- Demonstrable systematic and analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to resolve specific security issues or events.
- Proven communication skills (both oral and written).
- Support service recovery (Security & Service incidents/problems) in line with applicable SLAs: 99.93% SLA achievement
- Participate in Security Incidents where required completing recovery actions to deadlines to ensure that any security issues are effectively contained and root cause is identified to avoid repeat incidents
- Be proactive in identifying service issues, applying appropriate controls where known issues are identified whilst complying fully with Change Management guidelines (target zero change compliance failures)
Please also note that the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.
- Proven experience of working in an Incident response team.
- Comfortable with forensic analysis and investigative techniques.
- Knowledge of both internal and external threats
- Real diagnostic and technically-focused analytical skills
- Enterprise level experience is preferred
The Detection and Response Practice provide Consulting services across all aspects of the security domain from data acquisition, detection, threat hunting, response and recovery. As a Security Consultant you will be advising many of the leading Financial Services and FTSE350 organisations on how to transform their Security Operations as well as undertaking projects across a broad range of customers in areas such as product implementation and configuration, process integration, response automation, cloud migration, incident response, threat hunting and building out new use cases.
Learn more about our Detection & Response practice here: https://www.adarma.com/service/detection-and-respo...
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs