Lead Security Architect
MANTLMANTL helps banks and credit unions open more accounts across more channels with the highest-performing origination software on the market.
As a Lead Security Architect You Will:
Be responsible for designing, maintaining, and implementing a secure technology environment, ensuring that our organization's information and assets are protected against emerging threats and vulnerabilities. You will provide guidance to engineers in the security, SRE, and application development teams, craft security policies, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the highest level of security across all aspects of our operations.
- You design and implement a comprehensive security program that aligns with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- You Maintain compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and standards, such as PCI DSS, NACHA, SOC1 & SOC 2 Type 2.
- You evaluate existing security systems and processes to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses, and recommend and implement improvements.
- You create solutions that ensure the protection of all customer data, financial records, and intellectual property.
- You provide guidance to other members of the engineering team on cohesive and proactive security posture.
- You collaborate with other departments, including IT, compliance, risk management, and legal, to integrate security practices into all facets of the organization.
- You conduct security risk assessments and vulnerability analyses and develop mitigation strategies.
- You develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- You Internalize and operationalize lessons learned from security incidents.
- You stay up to date with emerging security threats, trends, and technologies, and recommend necessary improvements to the security program.
- You conduct vendor due diligence on industry partners.
- You contribute authoritative and accurate responses for MANTL’s vendor due diligence and security questionnaire responses.
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Information Security, Cybersecurity, Risk Management, Computer Science).
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in security, with at least 3 years in an architect or leadership role.
- Industry certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA, are highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of security best practices, risk management, and compliance requirements.
- Experience with security technologies, including intrusion detection systems, access control systems, and firewalls.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in incident response and crisis management.
- Flexibility and adaptability to respond to emerging security threats.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary ranging from 170k to 200k depending on overall experience and level.
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote setup allowance of $400
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Stocked office fridge (yes, we have Spindrift)
- Remote or onsite flexibility
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs