Project Manager - Cyber Security
London, United Kingdom
ASOSDiscover the latest fashion trends with ASOS. Shop the new collection of clothing, footwear, accessories, beauty products and more. Order today from ASOS.
We're ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you're free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
Through our Fashion with Integrity strategy we are driving diversity, equity and inclusion across every aspect of ASOS and ensuring every ASOSer can be their authentic self at work. We want our people to be whoever they want to be, because we believe people who bring their best selves to work, do their best work
As an experienced Project Manager, you will drive delivery of efficient, scalable, solutions to meet business needs. You will lead technical delivery from feasibility and discovery phases through to service transition to our Operational colleagues.
The Security Project Manager is a critical role responsible for overseeing and managing the successful execution of technical security projects and initiatives within the organization. This role involves a blend of technical expertise, project management skills, and leadership capabilities to ensure the company's security measures are robust, efficient, and compliant with industry standards and regulations.
The role will interface between the wider technology teams and our security team, including our third party partners, overseeing requirement gathering and business case formation, leading planning, managing project governance including budgets, prioritising work, leading project communications as well as driving the technology delivery on multiple parallel projects or workstreams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Security Team Leads, in particular the Head of Operational Security, ensuring your projects are scoped, planned, resourced and delivered; and risks and issues are managed
- Develop Project roadmaps, ensuring project interdependencies are understood
- Lead project reporting and communications
- Budget forecasting and management
- Manage (matrix) project delivery teams to ensure timely delivery, against a background of commercial deadlines
- Collaborating with the legal and compliance teams to ensure that security initiatives and projects comply with relevant industry standards (e.g. ISO27001, NIST) and regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR)
- Proven experience in technical security delivery with a focus on delivering complex security solutions
- Strong technical background and understanding of software development and infrastructure
- Strong understanding of information security concepts, technologies, and best practices
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or PMP are a plus
- Ability to lead and manage technical teams to deliver on time and within budget
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of security frameworks and compliance standards
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically under pressure
- Experience in agile methodologies and continuous delivery
- Experience in managing risks and issues and implementing mitigation strategies
What’s in it for you?
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
- ASOS Develops (personal development opportunities across the business)
- Employee sample sales
- Access to a huge range of LinkedIn learning materials
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra celebration day for a special moment
- Discretionary performance related bonus scheme
- Private medical care scheme
- Flexible benefits allowance - which you can choose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
We have several employee networks that operate as safe spaces, to help support and celebrate our people, find out more here.
How can we support you to be your best self? Our Talent team will be happy to provide support e.g. if you need additional time to prepare for an assessment or you have requirements for any part of the interview/hiring process - just let us know by email or phone, whatever works best for you. It’s also our policy to interview all candidates with a disability who meet the minimum requirements for roles they have applied to.
If you have any questions about the policies we have in place to support our employees (e.g. our parental leave approach), just let our Talent team know.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 87K - 120K * USD 87K+ *
Palo Alto Networks
Chief Security Officer (CSO), UK&IC Cloud Computer Science ISO 27001 Network security NIST +4
Career development Conferences Medical leave Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs