Cybersecurity Solutions Architect
Washington, District of Columbia, United States - Remote
MaverisMaveris is an IT and cybersecurity company committed to helping organizations create secure digital solutions to accelerate their mission. We are Veteran-owned and proud to serve customers across the Federal Government and private sector.
Maveris is an IT and cybersecurity services company committed to helping organizations create secure digital solutions to accelerate their mission. We are Veteran-owned and proud to serve customers across the Federal Government and private sector. We have an opening for a full-time, permanent Cybersecurity Solutions Architect to join our talented, dynamic team in support of a large Federal Government customer.
The Cybersecurity Solutions Architect will play a pivotal role in our Data Loss Prevention (DLP) program for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This role will encompass not only the management of a portfolio of projects within the program but also the technical leadership and direction of the program. The ideal candidate should possess a profound understanding of Cybersecurity, expertise in Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA), Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, and a strong track record of leading technical teams in complex, federal environments.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Technically lead and manage a portfolio of projects related to the implementation of the Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA) Data Pillar for the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) program.
- Lead the development of DLP use cases/requirements and work with stakeholders to build and measure solutions that align to those use cases/requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deploy, test, and validate an expanded list of sensitivity tags, both global and organization-specific.
- Draft and refine policies associated with the ZTA Data Pillar, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and regulatory requirements.
- Establish effective communication channels to support tagging initiatives, including training and awareness programs.
- Develop and implement automated data protection mechanisms directly assigned with global and organization-specific tags.
- Create and execute comprehensive communication plans to achieve tagging objectives and enhance user understanding of DLP measures.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to add new data categories to the Data Stewardship Handbook.
- Provide technical support for various tasks, including DLP Gap Analysis, Requirements Review, Technology Re-Alignment, Reporting, Operational Response Documentation, Policy and Governance Establishment, and Training within the Talent Management System.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Doctorate concentrated in computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline is required OR Master’s degree with Expert level certifications (CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- 15 years of applicable experience
- 5 years' experience with the engineering, deployment, or administration of Data Loss Prevention solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail and accuracy
Maveris attracts and retains talent of the highest caliber by offering opportunities to work in exciting and challenging environments surrounded by bright minds. Our employees are our most prized asset and are rewarded with highly competitive compensation and a top-tier benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with company match
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Maveris offers exceptional, mission-focused, solutions to organizations facing highly complex IT, digital, and cybersecurity challenges. Our success is achieved by maintaining an environment of trust where people are encouraged to reach their fullest potential. Every candidate that applies to Maveris brings something unique to the table, and because our team is diverse, we consistently meet our goals and exceed client expectations. If you are a highly-motivated person with a willingness to learn, we invite you to apply today to join our team!
To learn more about employee benefits visit www.maveris.com.
For company updates and the latest job postings check us out on LinkedIn.
If you'd like to read about some of our research and projects head over to Maveris Labs.
Want a more behind the scenes view? Check out our blog Maveris Insights to learn more about the team behind the solutions.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs