Sr. Product Manager, Vulnerability Management
Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, Remote, Canada, Remote, USA, Toronto, Ontario
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Senior Product Manager, Vulnerability Management to join our pack and help us revolutionize the way that network security is processed and delivered to businesses. Our hardworking team is passionate about building a solution that will solve the real-world security problems that IT professionals face.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Vulnerability Management to help us revolutionize the way that network security is delivered to businesses. Our hardworking team is passionate about building a solution that will solve the real-world security problems that IT professionals face.
Security operations is the heart of what we do at Arctic Wolf. It is our responsibility to secure our customers’ most critical assets and we take this very seriously. The Senior Product Manager will play a key role in empowering our customers to identify, assess and protect their attack surface proactively. This role will report into the Director, Product Management.
The Arctic Wolf product team is looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager who can lead the vulnerability management product line.
You will run full life-cycle development of new service capabilities, product and process improvements. The teams you will work with build the tools that enable our security services team to rapidly detect vulnerabilities, collect relevant context, and communicate with customers to investigate and remediate potential security threats in their environments. The security services team will be your primary customer, while factoring in the other teams and data sources that are needed to ensure that the SOC has full coverage of our customers’ environments. You will work with architects and engineering to extend our current Security Operations platform and collaborate with other product teams to facilitate our service-driven approach to product development.
- Define and deliver the roadmap for the risk based vulnerability management
- Define and monitor metrics to gauge the success of features and capabilities
- Work with architects, engineers, and UX designers to plan system interfaces and data models
- Be the product owner within the engineering teams, by maintaining backlog and owning the requirements
- Work closely through a strong partnership with our service delivery teams (Security Services, Customer Success, Deployment teams) to ensure their needs are represented
- Work closely with technical writers and trainers to ensure that the services teams are fully equipped to take advantage of your product & service improvements
- Represent Arctic Wolf at customer interactions, industry events and on other platforms
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Product Marketing, to support the business & product strategy
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years' experience in technical product management or 5+ years of experience in technical leadership. Vulnerability Management and cybersecurity domain expertise is a strong plus.
- Experience in defining roadmaps, technical requirements, especially for multiple teams
- Accomplished in product management skills (time management, agile processes, data analysis, project leadership, stakeholder management, authoring documentation and specifications)
- Experience leading technical teams and managing product owners
- Excited to work in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both technical and non-technical
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We review all applications and may yet consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs