Lead, Cybersecurity Engineering
AUSGATE Melbourne (AUSGATE) Southgate
KyndrylAt Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day.
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
Kyndryl is looking for an EXPERIENCED Identity and Access Management (IAM) professional to join our team as a Cybersecurity Engineer. Operating within IAM principles, the primary role is to assist in the configuration, monitoring, and management of the Okta Organizations utilized in various Kyndryl offerings. Based on need, assignments may include tasks associated with Okta workforce, Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) for B2B offerings, Advanced Server Access (ASA), Identity and Access Governance (IGA), or Continuing Business Needs (CBN). Working within teams, and utilizing agile methodology, candidates will develop and implement solutions for meeting strategic goals while providing an industry-leading customer/adopter experience.
- Provide user lifecycle management both manually and through the creation of workflows.
- Assist in application boarding and configuring single sign-on (SSO).
- Monitor and respond to system alerts.
- Define and develop best practices, policies, procedures, runbooks, and associated documentation.
- Respond to incidents and outages, participate in recovery, and produce root cause analysis reports for all incidents.
- Provide written and verbal communication to adopters.
- Assist in security related activities as directed.
Who You Are
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of proven experience in IAM
- System administrator level experience with identity management products
- Demonstrated ability to produce workflows
- Excellent understanding of security standards and best practices e.g. ISO27001.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recognized security industry standards GDPR, NIST etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Okta Certified Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Melbourne, FL or St. … Melbourne, FL or St. Petersburg, FL or … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 55K - 102K * USD 55K+ *
Senior Program Manager (Cyber189)Agile C Clearance Finance Security Clearance Top Secret +1
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs