Specialist II - Product Security
Bengaluru - M0
PhilipsSie sind Konsument oder Geschäftskunde und möchten sich über die Innovationen und Lösungen von Philips informieren? ➜ Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Job TitleSpecialist II - Product Security
This is individual contributor role. As part of the larger Security and Privacy team, the Application Security Engineer would -
· Perform comprehensive Dynamic Application security Testing (DAST)
· Understand and analyze the applications from security point of view.
· Understand the application security risks and Threat modeling of applications
· Create and execute the corresponding security test cases to verify that the mitigations are properly implemented in the application.
· Able to guide and support development teams to fix the security vulnerabilities in the code.
· 4 -9 years of work experience in Application Security Testing
· Understanding and familiarity with common code review methods and standards
· Experience with static analysis tools (e.g., IBM Appscan Source, HP Fortify)
· Application development experience
· Experience in a wide variety of languages, which includes C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python and etc.
· Research and pilot new services / technologies to support secure software development
· Knowledge of standard SDLC practices
· Experience in application security penetration testing
· Experience in tools like HP Webinspect/IBM Appscan/Acunetix and open source tools like burp, OWASP ZAP, CSRF tester etc, Burp Suite
· Experience with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) standards, Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) methodologies
· Knowledge in cloud & Big data application security testing
· Sufficient understanding or exposure to testing application on below technology will be helpful
o REST API
o Cloud Foundry
o Data storage for SQL, Oracle etc.
o Big Data / Analytics / Cloud
· Bachelor degree with concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security or similar would be preferred.
Preferred Security certifications
Ideally, candidate will possess any one of the below Security certifications(but not mandatory)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Analytics APIs Application security Big Data Burp Suite C CEH Cloud Computer Science CSRF DAST ECSA Encryption Java Open Source Oracle OSCP OWASP Pentesting Perl Privacy Product security Python REST API SDLC SQL Vulnerabilities
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs