Lead Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst
FARO TechnologiesFARO provides the most precise 3D measurement, imaging and realization technologies for manufacturing, construction and public safety analytics industries.
FARO is an imaging company - and an imagining company. We envision a better, more insightful, and more powerful world realized through digital 3D means and measurement technologies. Right from the start, we have helped our customers make better decisions - faster and more accurately than anyone else in the industry.
We work with the largest companies on the planet to provide the solutions that enable them to overcome their most pressing industry challenges. In aerospace and automotive, we work with firms like SpaceX, NASA, Tesla and Volvo among others. In the construction industry, we work with the largest builders to scan and design astonishing projects. For public safety professionals, our forensics scanning tools solve crimes and document scenes with high tech gear you probably see on CSI and in the movies!
We believe that if it can be dreamed it can also be measured. And if it can be measured, it can also be realized.
Oversee comprehensive risk assessments of IT systems, infrastructure, and processes to identify vulnerabilities and potential threats.
Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies, controls, and security measures to minimize IT-related risks, and ensure these are properly executed by the team.
Ensure that IT systems and practices comply with relevant industry regulations, standards, and best practices (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR, SOX) and assist in audits and compliance assessments.
Develop and lead incident response plans to address and contain IT security incidents and breaches, ensuring a swift and effective response.
Generate and present regular reports on IT risk status, trends, and remediation progress to senior management and stakeholders, and ensure that team members contribute to these reports as needed.
Ensure comprehensive documentation of risk assessments, policies, procedures, and security measures is maintained and managed effectively.
Manage and allocate resources effectively to support risk management initiatives and projects, and provide input into budget planning for the team.
Stay up-to-date with the latest IT trends, vulnerabilities, and emerging threats to proactively address potential risks, and ensure the team does the same
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field or equivalent work experience
Demonstrated progressive experience and advanced knowledge in IT risk management, cybersecurity, or a related field
Understanding of IT risk management principles, risk assessment and modeling techniques
Expert knowledge and management of regulatory requirements related to IT security and data protection
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex information to non-technical audiences
Ability to lead and work collaboratively in a team, as well as independently when necessary
Detail-oriented and proven ability to manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
Advanced experience in using IT risk management and security tools
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
401K with employer match
Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about issues affecting their lives
Other employee events
At FARO, we are committed to encouraging different perspectives and ideas that foster innovation. We believe that we are strongest with a diverse team of employees. We want every FARO employee to feel our commitment to showing respect for all and encouraging open collaboration and communication.
FARO is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FARO is a government contractor and will take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders.
Join us. Become part of a dynamic organization that values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty, and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Home based - Americas, … Home based - Americas, EMEA Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 29K - 55K * USD 29K+ *
Security Operations Team ManagerAgile Cloud Computer Science Governance Incident response ISO 27001 +11
Career development Parental leave Salary bonus Team events Travel
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs