Cybersecurity Solution Advisor - New England
OptivOptiv manages cyber risk so you can secure your full potential. Cybersecurity advisory services and solutions. Powered by the best minds in cyber.
How you'll make an impact
- Drive the generation services and technologies business to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives in partnership with the account and domain teams. Follows the Optiv Standardize Sales Operating Processes (SOPs) to achieve consistent success.
- Understand and maintain knowledge of the client’s security environment, business operations, security needs, and risk appetite. Identify a their security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv’s strategic solutions across the assigned domain and holistic cyber security programs.
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities across clients and Optiv's partner relationships. Qualify lead and partner with internal colleagues to determine scope, proposal management, and follow through to closure. Participate in sales opportunities across Optiv's entire portfolio.
- Clearly articulate how the necessary elements of the Optiv technology and services portfolio meet the specific needs of the client stakeholders at the leadership level.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, news, and maintain a broad understanding of the security landscape to facilitate thought leadership, support, analysis, and guidance to clients and internal Optiv groups.
- Collaborate with service delivery to ensure the team has necessary supporting domain specialty materials that presents a consistent and comprehensive approach.
- Effectively work with multiple client personas across the security team, as well as other relevant personas to develop security strategy and define roadmaps to execute on security strategy aligned business goals, budgetary spend, and metrics based on return of investment.
- Maintain advisory relationships with key stakeholders at clients by facilitating thought leadership, support, information, and guidance in conjunction with sales partners.
- Maintain strong working relationships with relevant Optiv technology partners, based on client spend, and Optiv focus.
What we're looking for
- BS/BA or equivalent and applicable work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years in an information security role, preferably as a consulting advisor, architect, or engineer.
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not require day-to-day management.
- Ability to work in a highly adaptable and nimble team environment with responsive communication.
- Thorough understanding of the current threat landscape, vulnerabilities, and defensive controls.
- Strong business and technical acumen and ability to lead technology focused discussions.
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills to clients, including whiteboard sessions and other presentation mechanisms.
- Strong attention to detail for reviewing statements of work (SOWs), quotes, and client deliverables.
- Maintains broad security related knowledge and continuously expands their expertise in other domains across the portfolio.
- Vendor specific certification(s) focused primarily on specialty.
- Perform additional duties as directed or needed.
- Ability to work in-person and remotely with distributed teams in a decentralized environment.
- Valid driver’s license or other valid government accepted identification.
- Ability to travel within assigned region or assigned accounts, as well as internationally as needed.
- CISSP, GIAC, CISA, CISM, CCSP or other relevant professional cybersecurity certifications.
- Experience speaking and evangelizing technology vision at events.
- Previous experience leading an information security function or program.
- Organizational membership and participation in chapter meetings such as ISACA, ISSA, etc.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
USA - Saint Charles, … USA - Saint Charles, MO Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 73K - 154K USD 73K+
Systems Engineer Support Analyst - Direct Attack Weapons (Associate, Experienced, or Lead)C Clearance Compliance Jira PhD Privacy +2
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Insurance +5
Saint Louis, Missouri, United … Saint Louis, Missouri, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Director, Cyber Architecture and EngineeringCloud Privacy Risk assessment Risk management Strategy Teaching
Career development Health care Team events Transparency
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs