SCADA and Cyber Security Engineer
(HE)Office Chennai Mount Towers
HitachiOfficial website of Hitachi, Ltd. Hitachi drives Social Innovation Business, creating a sustainable society with data and technology. We will solve customers' and society's challenges with Lumada solutions leveraging IT, OT (Operational...
Location:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Company Name:HITACHI ENERGY TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Profession (Job Category):Engineering & Science
Job Schedule:Full time
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
As a Telecom and Auxiliary Engineer with us, you will join an aspiring team that works with the HVDC Power transmission links. The HVDC technology has been on the market for the past 60 years and is used to transmit power over long distances with minimal losses, using overhead lines, underground and submarine cable systems. Please find out more about our world leading technology at www.abb.com/hvdc. It is a diverse and independent job, within our project groups, with lots of responsibility and you will have great opportunities to develop your skills within HVDC. Our department is responsible for the Telecom & Auxiliary design of HVDC Platform station. This includes design, documentation, testing and commissioning of the control and protection systems. Supporting the projects across globe during commissioning is an important part of our business offering.
Ensuring that engineering is developed with complete information with SDH over fiber-optic Multiplexers, Telephony Exchanges, Industrial Ethernet solutions, LAN (Switching and Routing)/WAN/VoIP.
Good knowledge of modern telecommunication technologies like SDH/PDH System, Power Line Carrier Systems, Telephony, MW Radio, LAN/WAN/VoIP, MPLS etc).
Expertise in MPLS-TP will be an added advantage.
MS-Office: Word, Excel, Visio.
Understand the Telecommunication in mission critical Power Utilities
Learn the different standards used worldwide.
Extensive knowledge of SDH & PDH.
Exposure to various in-house certification programs.
Stakeholder Management through continuous interaction with employees and senior officials across the globe.
CCTV, Intrusion detection, PAGA System, Fire Fighting system
Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in -Electrical/Electronics/Controls System/Instrumentation/Mechatronics
Should have 6 to 10 years' experience in Sub Stations, Telecom & Auxiliary System CCTV, Intrusion Detection System.
Must have good knowledge of modern telecommunication technologies like SDH/PDH System, Power Line Carrier Systems, Telephony, MW Radio, LAN/WAN/VoIP, MPLS etc.
Teamwork, Analytical, Flexibility & Communication skills.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs