Senior Security Solution Consultant
GenesysGenesys is a leader for omnichannel customer experience & contact center solutions, trusted by 10,000+ companies in over 100 countries.
Build something new with a world-class team.
At Genesys, we allow our employees to make their mark by entrusting them to make decisions and do what they’ve been hired to do: their very best. Your potential is waiting; why are you?
The Genesys Global Security, Privacy & Compliance COE (Centre of Excellence) team is made up of Security/Privacy/Compliance experts with the skills to provide expert services in support of all key stakeholders (Genesys Sales, Presales, Customers, Partners, Prospects, external consultants etc.). The team is single point of contact for all security, privacy & compliance-related field engagements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be our security subject matter expert, single point of contact, and program manager for all security, privacy & compliance field engagements for the DACH region with a focus on regulated markets in Germany (FSI, Healthcare, and KRITIS).
- You will own RFP/product security/privacy/compliance questions, consulting engagements for our prospects, customers, and partners within your area of specialization.
- Own and program manage security audits/assessments; collaborate will other global & regional teams for timely completion of these requests.
- Support our global Compliance teams (Privacy Office, Security Office, legal) for applicable external and customer audits.
- Join our sales account team to support security, privacy & compliance discussions, explain security, privacy, and compliance policies, controls and processes for Genesys solutions.
- You will own planning, completion, and follow-ups of quarterly security & privacy reviews or audits with our regulated customers (e.g., Financial Services).
- You will be expected to join calls/meetings with our prospects, customers, and partners to present and demo our security & compliance approach.
- You will be proactively review applicable security/privacy upcoming regulations within DACH and advise the internal team on the possible impact and opportunities.
- You will work to enable our Sales and Presales teams, and crucially also our Partners, to ensure a solid foundation of security understanding is established and that they have the skills needed to be successful.
- Assist COE team by owning other global engagements as/if required.
- Our team DNA is innovation; every team member is also required to contribute to ongoing internal team global projects which are key to our scalability and success. (For example, creation of vertical, country, or regional compliances, documentations, presentations, demos, and best practices)
This role offers:
- Working in a high-energy, dynamic & expert team with a setup that provides every opportunity to thrive.
- Onboarding program during which you will share the experience with and learn alongside other newcomers. You will be fully equipped to achieve a long and successful career with Genesys.
- Close co-working with Enterprise Sales teams in strategic Accounts to drive Cloud Acceleration
- A high-trust working environment, empowering you to work independently and be self-motivated to create lasting internal and customer relationships.
- Working across a culturally diverse and fascinating team.
- Travel to customer and business meeting sites across EMEA region as/if required. Around 30% of the travel is expected within DACH.
- Role can be office-based or fully remote.
The minimum you need to succeed:
- Show Empathy, Passion, Energy and a Willingness to go above and beyond.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security OR related certifications such as CISSP, CISM, AWS Certified Security or similar recent professional experience.
- Professional proven experience within Amazon Web Services. Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Networking, Integrations.
- Strong background and past hands-on experience within Cyber Security/Networking/Application Security, (firewalls, OAuth, SAML etc.)
- Professional experience handling/supporting risk management/audits/attestations/compliances (Https://Www.Genesys.Com/Company/Trust/Compliance ) for cloud solutions.
- Security & compliance experience within Healthcare or Finance sector.
- Software as a Service experience, and able to articulate your opinions on current technology, security, and compliance trends.
- Excellent Technical writing skills.
- Be a Team Player; be adaptable, able to multi-task, and be ready to travel.
- Ability to work independently with little guidance and be detail-oriented.
- Flexible and adaptable to all work environments.
- Work in-line with team and company standards.
- Goal-oriented and have the self-discipline to complete all work tasks on time.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner.
- Fluency in the English and German language is required.
- Ability to work at a computer terminal 90% of the typical workday.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Prior Genesys products hands-on Experience, in an operational, professional services, or presale role.
- Previous pen testing experience.
- Designing Secure distributed Architectures.
- Email, CRM applications, Artificial Intelligence.
- Competitive Customer experience cloud solutions experience.
- Deployment and operation experience of products in a containerized environment, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
If a Genesys employee referred you, please use the link they sent you to apply.
Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service™ our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you or someone you know may complete the Reasonable Accommodations Form for assistance. Please use the Candidate field in the dropdown menu to ensure a timely response.
This form is designed to assist job seekers who seek reasonable accommodation for the application process. Submissions entered for non-accommodation-related issues, such as following up on an application or submitting a resume, may not receive a response.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please note that recruiters will never ask for sensitive personal or financial information during the application phase.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Amsterdam, Netherlands Amsterdam, Netherlands Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 49K - 92K * USD 49K+ *
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, Threat Intelligence Services, Proactive Services - Unit 42Blue team DNS GIAC Incident response MITRE ATT&CK Monitoring +9
Career development Flex vacation Medical leave Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs