Graduate Security Engineer (Vulnerability Management) - Tenable, Qualys
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Graduate Security Engineer (Vulnerability Management) - Tenable, Nessus, Qualys, CompTIA Security+
We are ADARMA, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by former senior security leaders, we know our stuff. This is why our clients include 30% of FTSE 100 organisations from all industry sectors.
ADARMA are expanding rapidly and we’re now looking for a Graduate Security Engineer with a passion for vulnerability management. In a role with real growth potential, the successful candidate will learn to use their expertise in vulnerability management to defend our partners from their adversaries and advanced threats by designing, developing and implementing technology-based solutions to embed security controls within organisations.
This role will be based from either our London or Edinburgh office
A typical day might include:
- Defining and enhancing vulnerability management service processes
- Communicating vulnerability details, generating appropriate reports and describing the overall vulnerability lifecycle to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Assessing, comparing and prioritising vulnerabilities based on level of risk
- Maintaining up-to-date industry knowledge on emerging threats and countermeasures, focussing in your area of expertise.
- Providing technical support to security teams as required in interpreting data to identify security issues, trends, possible security flaws and misconfigurations.
- Passionate about developing a career in security engineering, with specific interest in vulnerability management.
- Exposure to vulnerability management tools such as Qualys, Tenable or Nessus. An understanding of Splunk would also be beneficial.
- Hold a cyber security related degree or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience in an IT security role.
- Certifications such as CompTIA Security+ would be desirable but a willingness to learn and develop is critical.
- Excellent reward package including (but not limited to): membership to a group personal pension plan, private health care, life insurance of four times salary, discretionary bonuses, membership to a health and well-being cash back scheme, gym membership discounts and access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme.
- Adarma is committed to encouraging a positive working culture by focusing on personal development through training and providing various opportunities for employees to share their ideas and influence the direction of the business.
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open DNS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs