Product Security Verification/Validation Engineer - Master's Degree
US - AZ - Chandler
Marvell TechnologyDesigned for your current needs and future ambitions, Marvell delivers the data infrastructure technology transforming tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures for the better.
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The OpportunityMarvell Product Security team is exploring various HW and SW Product Security testing tools from experts in the industry. The candidate will be responsible for working with Business Units to execute these tools on selected products not only to evaluate the tool itself, but also to gain security assurance of the product through the evaluation. The candidate will also have an opportunity to learn architecture/design and functional testing strategy/methodologies of the product and propose how to evolve the methodologies for expanding coverage to catch security vulnerabilities.
The candidate will be responsible for working with Business Units to conduct Product Security testing on selected products with tools from external suppliers for evaluating the tool, while gaining security assurance of the product. This is expected to be done by
understanding security requirements of the product and working with product team to create security test plan.
understanding of RTL source code of the HW design.
understanding of C/C++ source code of the SW design.
understanding of the test environment and how to bind it with the tool from supplier.
understanding of how to execute the tool and analyze test result.
understanding of regression capability of the tool.
understanding of debug features of the tool.
The candidate will also have an opportunity to learn architecture/design and functional testing methodologies of the product and provide input on evolving existing strategy/expanding coverage to catch potential security vulnerabilities.
Currently pursuing a BS or MS (MS preferred) degree in CS/EE or related technical field(s).
0-1 year work experience
Strong understanding of Product Security principles.
Strong understanding of validation/problem solving principles with experience in using debug equipment in pre and post-Si environment.
Good Verilog programming skills for RTL design.
Good Software Programming Skills in C/C++ and using python scripts, in a Windows type environment.
Good understanding of System architecture and associated Security requirements across multiple trust boundaries of the System.
Good communication skills in English, written and verbal.
Excellent collaboration skills.
The PerksFor Internship roles, we are proud to offer the following benefits package during the internship - medical, dental and vision coverage or opt-out credit, perks and discount programs, virtual fitness subsidy, wellness & mental health support including coaching and therapy, paid holidays, paid volunteer days and paid sick time. Additional compensation maybe available for intern PhD candidates.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
At Marvell, we are doing our part to help keep our communities and our teams safe. As part of our efforts to address the Covid pandemic and future epidemics, you may be required at any time by our policies or applicable laws to provide proof of applicable vaccination or to present negative test results.This role is eligible for our hybrid work model in which you will be able to split time between working from home and on-site in a Marvell office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at TAOps@marvell.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs