Cybersecurity Account Executive (Commercial/Mid Market) - Remote Minneapolis - Secureworks
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Dell TechnologiesDell Bietet Laptops, Monitore, Computer, Gaming, Zubehör, Server, Support & Umfassende Speicherlösungen | Jetzt Einkaufen | Offizielle Dell-Website
Job Description – Cyber Security Account Executive
Location: Remote Minneapolis or Missouri
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Cyber Security Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new business in an assigned geographic region, focusing on a combination of Commercial and Enterprise accounts. The Account Executive’s portfolio is comprised of the following: SaaS Software and Services via the Taegis™ platform portfolio, 24/7 Managed Detection and Response Services, Vulnerability Management, Emergency and Proactive Incident Response, Adversarial Security Testing services.
With the support of our Security Engineering team you will utilize a consultative sales approach to map Secureworks solution and service offerings to the clients’ needs.
Drive creative prospecting and business development activities to penetrate white space accounts and develop new pipeline opportunities.
Learn and articulate Secureworks vision and differentiated market capabilities to prospects, clients and partners.
Develop a deep understanding of both the customer and competitive landscape, enabling productive dialogue with C-level executives and security practitioners.
Collaborate with internal and external partners to design and propose solutions that create positive business outcomes for customers.
Participate actively in skill development and other sales effectiveness training opportunities.
Author, maintain and share Customer Account Plans for your region’s top strategic accounts.
Prepare, manage and update accurate sales forecast in SFDC.
Consistently achieve annual sales targets.
Minimum 3-5 years in sales, preferably in the cyber security or software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry. Familiarity with complex sales cycles and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets is essential.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must for this role. The ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations is crucial. Prior experience in field sales, including prospecting, cold calling, conducting product software demos, and negotiating contracts, is highly desirable.
Proficiency in using CRM software (SFDC or equivalent) and other sales tools to manage leads, track progress, and generate reports is necessary. Strong computer and technology skills, including knowledge of software-as-a-service (SaaS) platforms, will be advantageous.
Foundational understanding of cybersecurity concepts, technologies, and trends, and understanding of competitive landscape is preferred.
The role requires frequent collaboration with internal teams, including marketing, product, and customer success. The ability to work cohesively in a team-based environment is vital to ensure fulfillment of sales strategy and customer satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
., ., United States ., ., United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 57K - 106K * USD 57K+ *
Director of Threat Intelligence - 100% US REMOTE ONLYCISM CISSP Computer Science Cyber Kill Chain GCIH Incident response +6
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
., ., United States ., ., United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 48K - 90K * USD 48K+ *
Insider Threat Director - 100% US REMOTE ONLYAnalytics Compliance Governance Incident response Monitoring Risk assessment +3
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs