Security lead Business Partner
UK - London - St Helens - 19th Floor
AvivaOur global corporate website for investors, shareholders, career hunters, the media and people interested in our social purpose.
Security Lead Business Partner – Salary - National: £60,000 - £85,000 - London: £70,000 - £100,000
We are recruiting for a Security Lead Business Partner to join the UK CISO Team within Aviva.
This is a great role for someone who thrives when supporting and facilitating the delivery of CISO cyber portfolio projects and associated security standards into UK-based Aviva entities.
A bit about the job:
Aviva provides around 31 million customers worldwide with insurance, savings, and investment products.
We are the UK’s largest insurer and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance. We combine strong life insurance, general insurance, and asset management businesses under one powerful brand. We are committed to serving our customers well to build a stronger, balanced business, which makes a positive contribution to society, and for which our people are proud to work.
Please note that this role’s location is flexible and will require limited travel to various other locations within the Aviva estate.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
Solid technical knowledge with broad experience of security management concepts built up over several years in dedicated technical and security operations and / or management roles
In-depth knowledge of IS governance processes and practices, including ISMS monitoring and control frameworks such as, ISO, ISF and COBIT, their relationships to other frameworks and their application within a financial services environment or other highly regulated industry
Deep understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment
Good knowledge of IT Operations procedures and standard methodologies. Demonstrates the ability to identify critical data connections and patterns and to conduct in-depth analysis to reach logical conclusions
Uses some interpretation of guidelines and procedures to deal with exceptions and make straightforward decisions which have minor consequence of error
Any of the following are desirable: CISSP; CISM; CCSP; CCP; CRISC; MA Information Security
What you’ll get for this role:
Our purpose - with you today, for a better tomorrow – is a promise we make to our colleagues too. And one of the ways we live up to that promise is by investing in you. We have so much to offer when it comes to being an Aviva colleague.
Salary - National: £60,000 - £85,000 - London: £70,000 - £100,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
Bonus opportunity – 12% of annual salary Actual amount depends on your performance and Aviva’s.
Generous pension scheme - Aviva will contribute up to 14%, depending on what you put in.
29 days holiday plus bank holidays, and you can choose to buy or sell up to 5 days
Make your money go further - Up to 40% discount on Aviva products, and other retailer discounts
Up to £1,200 of free Aviva shares per year through our Matching Share Plan and share in the success of Aviva with our Save As You Earn scheme
Brilliantly supportive policies including parental and carer’s leave
Flexible benefits to suit you, including sustainability options such as cycle to work
Make a difference, be part of our Aviva Communities and use your 3 paid volunteering days to help others
We take your wellbeing seriously with lots of support and tools
Take a look to learn more. Put a salary into this calculator to see what your total Aviva Reward could be.
Aviva is for everyone:
We’re inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you. Most of our people are smart working –spending around 50% of their time in our offices every week - combining the benefits of flexibility, with time together with colleagues.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 07393469953 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs