PAM Engineer - CyberArk
Remote in the U.S.
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
We are growing! GuidePoint Security is hiring a PAM Engineer to join our implementation team on a full-time basis. This is a fully remote role where we are looking for relevant experience with Delinea/Thycotic, CyberArk or BeyondTrust. CyberArk HIGHLY preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The PAM Engineer is responsible for maintaining the application layer of the product suites. Activities will typically include:
- Providing an overview of Privileged Access Management solution capabilities
- Administrating/Implementing PAM solutions in client environments
- Assessing and troubleshooting PAM solution installations
- Assisting in the daily operations of PAM solutions
- Execution of project tasks during engagement activities
- Execution of daily tasks, support tickets, and provisioning tasks as assigned or routed via the ticketing system
- Relevant experience with PAM solutions like Delinea/Thycotic, CyberArk, or BeyondTrust in an operational or consulting capacity
- Knowledge in one or more of the following security technologies: Privileged Access Management, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP, Vulnerability Management, Configuration Management, Endpoint, SIEM, and general networking background
- Proficiency in currently supported versions of operating systems including Windows Server, Windows Workstation, RHEL, CentOS and Ubuntu Linux
- Proficiency in monitoring and defending attacks utilizing security technologies, including, privileged access events, advanced anti-malware solutions, network forensics, and visibility solutions
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams to resolve issues
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong requirements elicitation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to self-direct and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple priorities
- Minimal out-of-town travel may be required to client locations
- 1+ years relevant experience supporting CyberArk, BeyondTrust and/or Delinea/Thycotic security solutions in a consulting capacity
- Strong proficiency and experience in Privileged Access Management Solutions
- B.S. degree in computer science, management information systems, or equivalent experience preferred
- Relevant vendor certifications a plus
Coming to the PAM team means working on the leading edge in the PAM space. As a PAM Engineer, you will be partnering with other engineers and architects to help some of the largest companies in the US implement their own PAM programs. From participating in assessments to full delivery of a PAM platform, you can expect to be involved at all levels of interaction with our customers. Your leadership and expertise are critical to providing our customers with the guidance they need, and the excellence they expect from Guidepoint Security.
We partner with the largest vendors in the space to ensure that the latest training is always available to our team. High level communication and collaboration are the standard. Mentorship at all levels, from Senior Architects to Junior Engineers, is foundational to our culture. We don’t just talk about work life balance, we facilitate it with an unlimited PTO benefit.
We understand that in order to retain our talented team, leadership must provide regular feedback and coaching. We recruit new members to the team with the understanding that opportunities for growth are important. Whether your goals include future leadership opportunities, becoming an Architect or even moving to another discipline within security in time, the leadership team is focused on partnering with you to help achieve them.
We use Greenhouse Software as our applicant tracking system and Free Busy for HR screen request scheduling. At times, your email may block our communication with you. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so that you don't miss updates on your application.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 900 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,500 customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- Remote workforce primarily (U.S. based only, some travel may be required for certain positions, working on-site may be required for Federal positions)
- 100% employer-paid medical premiums (employee only $0 deductible and HSA plans) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 100% employer-paid dental premiums (employee only) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 12 corporate holidays and a Flexible Time Off (FTO) program
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Pet Benefit Option
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs