Change and Communications Manager - Cyber Security
Creating a brighter future for all
Griffith University is a progressive, values-led university dedicated to learning, leadership, and innovation. This is your chance to help us achieve our vision to transform lives and add to human knowledge and understanding in a way that creates a future that benefits all.
Since opening in 1975, Griffith has grown from one campus and 451 students to become a comprehensive, multi-campus institution, with 50,000 students and more than 200,000 graduates.
Digital Solutions. A team you’ll want to be a part of.
When you join Digital Solutions, you’ll be part of a team that delivers impact by enhancing digital experiences for the graduates of tomorrow, researchers of today and all those working to make it a brighter future.
But we know it’s not just what you do that matters, it’s who you do it with. Our people will tell you – our team sets us apart. We promise a supportive and friendly environment where you’ll collaborate to make an impact.
Make it matter. Join Digital Solutions at Griffith.
The Cyber Security team supports the University's Cyber Security Improvement Program initiatives in the areas of Cyber Security, Identity & Access, Digital Trust, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
As a Change and Communications Manager, reporting directly to our Program Manager Cyber Security, you will work across multiple project and product teams, assisting in the delivery of cyber security change activities and communication across the Cyber Security domain which includes the above areas.
You will produce and review the domains change processes and procedures, communications, champion security awareness and lead business improvements and solutions to promote cyber security within Griffith. Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and key knowledge holders, investigate current practices to identify optimisation opportunities for cyber security awareness advances.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse existing change methods for systems, applications, and functions
- Build and maintain key relationships with business partners, technical staff, and stakeholders to determine and resolve change issues
- Obtain an understanding of business needs and strategies for the distributed systems and platforms and produce targeted communications
- Liaise closely with stakeholders to provide advice on all aspects of Process and Technology change
- Drive change delivery and planning
- Support and champion security awareness at Griffith
- Create and run security awareness campaigns
- Create marketing material to support various cyber security initiatives both project and operationally based
This is a two-year fixed-term position based at our Nathan campus.
The full time equivalent base salary will be HEW Level 8 range $105,596 - $118,792 per annum + 17% superannuation. The total FTE package will be in the range $123,547 - $138,986 per annum.
You will enjoy working with a variety of business partners and understand how to determine needs and resolve differences. You will have contributed to the development, successful design, and delivery of innovative change and communications solutions to achieve business IT objectives. You will be skilled in delivering change programs and workshops where there are varied stakeholder interests.
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and facilitation skills
- Experience with cyber security projects
- Experience creating change and communications products and programs to varied stakeholders meeting various accessibility requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with creation and maintenance of Sharepoint sites and web pages
- Knowledge of Agile
Applicants must have unrestricted Australian work rights, and may be subject to a criminal history check.
As a values-led organisation, at Griffith University, we've worked hard to create a dynamic and strong organisational culture. We support the professional and personal development of all our employees and invest in the skills of our people. We offer:
- mix of on campus and work from home options available and a supportive work environment.
- salary packaging options and corporate health discounts.
- generous leave entitlements including paid parental leave and leave loading.
- support with future learning opportunities through our educational staff assistance scheme.
Griffith University values diversity, inclusion and flexibility and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply. For more information please visit our Equity, Diversity and Inclusion page.
How to apply
Please submit your application online and ensure your application includes the following:
- A covering statement outlining your suitability for the role referring to the Qualifications listed above.
- Current curriculum vitae, including name and contact details.
For further information about this role, please contact Simone Poulsen, Senior Program Manager, Cyber Security Improvement Program, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For application and recruitment advice, please contact Laura Whitworth, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com
For application support, please contact People Services on +61 (0) 7 3735 4011.
Closing date: Friday 3rd November @ 11.59PM. All applications must be submitted online.
Note to recruitment agencies, please no unsolicited messages to be sent to our hiring team. All recruitment at Griffith University is managed internally.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs