Senior Security Engineer
Remote, Pune, India
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
TEAM SPECIFIC TIMELINE
Snowflake Corporate Security team is laser focused on making security better for all Corporate/IT products and services. As a member of this team you will be involved in driving the security strategies across the corporate environment that balances Snowflake’s business growth while effectively managing security risks. The Corporate Security Architecture is looking for passionate Security Engineers to join this team and raise the security bar for Snowflake.
SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work alongside the engineering teams, providing expert leadership and advice on secure architecture, design, and implementation.
- Working alongside Information Security engineers to improve security, reduce and quickly address risk.
- Level up your skills securing modern languages and technologies running in a true multi-cloud/SaaS environment like AWS, GCP, Azure, Salesforce and many more.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities, attacker exploit techniques, and methods for their remediation.
- Assisting in the development of pragmatic solutions that achieve business requirements while maintaining an acceptable level of risk
- Experience building Security as a Code. Provide expertise in automation of identifying vulnerabilities and risks associated.
- Create security impact across partner teams, with strong support from the business
- Drive initiatives on how security can be codified, identify opportunities to help improve the security posture and build resilient architecture and ecosystem
WHAT YOU NEED
- You have helped build an application security program before, and have a clear vision for how you would make it better
- Strong expertise in understanding organization wide risk and vulnerabilities, identify attack surface and build opportunities to limit blast radius
- You have strong technical depth in application security, risk assessment, infrastructure security and vulnerability identification across CSPs
- You have real world experience in some of basic security concepts like Identity, Data protection, Monitoring and IR in the cloud services space.
- You have prior experience in working with off the shelf SaaS products and services.
- You have a proven ability to manage yourself and produce results
- You have expert knowledge of security testing tools and techniques
- You are a strong communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally, with a track record of delivering results and demonstrating strong ownership.
- Experience with threat modeling, and secure architecture is preferred
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
- Did we mention we are one of the fastest-growing software companies, ever? The opportunity for impact is enormous.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Explore more Information Security career opportunities
- Open Cyber Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Network Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Response Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester Jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst Jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Software Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Information Security Officer Jobs
- Open Threat Intelligence Analyst Jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Vulnerability Analyst Jobs
- Open Computer Forensic Software Engineer Jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Staff Engineer, Cloud Security Jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Personnel Security Officer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst Jobs
- Open IAM Engineer Jobs
- Open Sr. Software Engineer - Detection Engineering Jobs
- Open Manager, Cybersecurity and Trust Jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer Jobs
- Open DevOps Security Engineer Jobs
- Open Audits-related jobs
- Open CEH-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open PCI-related jobs
- Open Risk management-related jobs
- Open NIST-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Google-related jobs
- Open OSCP-related jobs
- Open Machine Learning-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open Security assessments-related jobs
- Open Threat detection-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs
- Open Unix-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open HIPAA-related jobs