Backoffice Compliance Analyst | Infosec
GympassGympass ist ein umfassendes Firmenfitnessprogramm mit der größten Auswahl an Sport-, Freizeit- und Wellnessangeboten, Kursen, Training und Wellbeing-Apps.
Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Backoffice Compliance Infosec Analyst to our DOTS team in Brazil!
The Gympass BackOffice Compliance Squad offers technical support to the sales team worldwide, including in the USA, South America, and Europe. Our main focus is on security, privacy, and technology governance, helping customers with their specific technical questions and assessments. We work closely with the sales team to enhance the platform's security and ensure our rapid growth, serving as a link between sales and Engineering/Product Teams.
- Provide technical support to the sales team on customer reviews focused on our products, cybersecurity, and privacy;
- Collaborate with the sales team and reporting insights gathered from clients to the engineering/Product team;
- Update and review the knowledge base to support the sales team during customers' security and product technical assessments;
- Stay up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends;
- Perform the entire process in Jira Service tickets, obtaining the best and most comprehensive tracking of each issue;
- Attend meetings with local Sales representatives and Engineers teams;
- Identify improvement and opportunities to scale the process with your peers and directly leaders.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are graduated in Cybersecurity, Systems Development, IT Management, or related areas;
- You have experience with IT/Cybersecurity GRC management or audit worldwide;
- You have experience in Due Diligence and/or Vendor Management;
- Understanding of one or more of the following security standards and frameworks: SIG/CAIQ, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST 800-53 (desirable);
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and passionate about ensuring compliance and privacy in a fast-paced environment;
- You have quick learning ability, and a collaborative mindset are also essential for this position.
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both English and Portuguese.
We recognize that individuals approach job applications differently. We strongly encourage all aspiring applicants to go for it, even if they don't match the job description 100%. We welcome your application and will be delighted to explore if you could be a great fit for our team. For this specific role, please note that prior experience with Due Diligence and Cibersecurity are mandatory requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs!
Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
São Paulo, State of … São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil … Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 97K - 116K * USD 97K+ *
Mid-level Cyber Threat Intelligence AnalystCyber Kill Chain Finance Linux MITRE ATT&CK Threat intelligence TTPs
Career development Equity Flex hours Health care Home office stipend +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs