Sr. Staff Cyber Security Architect- IGA
GEGE Aerospace and GE Vernova will step toward the future of energy and flight, ready to empower the next generation of innovators and future of GE.
Job Description SummaryThe Identity Technical Program Manager will leverage deep technology, process, and domain expertise to execute projects for the Aviation DT Separation focused on Identity Access Management and Governance. This candidate will be responsible for partnering with Identity teams in Aviation & Corporate Cybersecurity teams as well as the Aviation DT CIO organizations to drive the strategy and product roadmap of future Identity & Access Management for Aviation.
The focus of this role will be to manage the design and implementation of a Saviynt’s IGA solution for the new GE Aerospace environment with seamless integration to other necessary solutions and monitoring tools. This role requires in-depth knowledge of Identity lifecycle management and access control that meets CMMC and SoX. Develop implementation, and integrations plans for Application integrations, workflow management, access Reviews, and Non personal account services
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Leads and coordinates the technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction across multiple teams or product line.
• Analyze, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint. Review and develops use cases and problems that need to be solved across multiple teams.
• Leads the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
• Responsible for verifying security is correctly incorporated prior to production release at all levels for Identity services. Provides leadership, technology guidance and mentors others throughout the domain.
• Define execution methodologies and project management practices to be followed by all projects within the program. Organize project teams comprising from internal and external technical and functional experts based on budget, scope and timeline.
• Manage day-to-day execution of multiple interdependent projects by working directly with global technical teams.
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies. Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required.
• Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project. Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting at various levels of the organization including leadership and executives.
• Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected.
• Define execution methodologies and project management practices to be followed by all projects within the program
• Organize project teams comprising from internal and external technical and functional experts based on budget, scope and timeline
• Manage day-to-day execution of multiple interdependent projects by working directly with global technical teams
• Coordinate execution across multiple projects and drive shared approach and outcomes tracking
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies. Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
• Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting at various levels of the organization including leadership and executives
• Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected
• Perform initial and final financial reviews, and ensure ongoing budget tracking
• Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex, global matrix organization.
• Proactively identifies and removes obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team.
• Defines immediate priorities to help the team focus and deliver critical initiatives.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English with the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity.
• Energetic and self-motivated individual with ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a complex organization.
• Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams resolve issues and define solutions.
• Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks.
• Able to work under minimal supervision.
• Extensive experience in solving challenging issues in high pressure environment. Strong leadership skills with ability to influence outcomes and organize teams to attain shared goals.
• Proficient in directory services principles, architecture at enterprise scale across multiple data centers and best practices.
• Experience in development of strategy and executing roadmaps for establishing and maintaining AD/Azure AD, and synchronization of identities and group across the Aerospace tenants.
• Experience in design and implementation of virtual directory and data sync products such as Radiant Logic VDS and Meta/PingDataSync.
• Experience with design and implementation with technologies such as Sailpoint, Oracle/OIG, Saviynt, OneIdentity, Active Directory(AD), Azure AD, AWS MAM, LDAP Directories, Ping Identity, 2FA/MFA/FIDO and ZeroTrust Technologies, etc.
• Experience implementing modern integrations to support compliance, and security best practices as part of a collaborative, cross-functional engineering team.
• Experience with implementing and integrating Identity and Access Management solutions across Cloud providers (eg. AWS and Azure, Workday, Salesforce, etc).
• Proven experience using project management methodologies to deliver business value and drive significant change across an organization. Experience managing budgets including budget and spend.
• Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization.
• Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and / or industry activities.
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives.
Required Education Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 5 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 8 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 10 years of professional experience
Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
NC, VA, MD, DC, … NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 117K - 195K * USD 117K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Network Security Architect - Mid-Atlantic region (NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, or NJ)Cloud Compliance Computer Science Network security Risk analysis Risk assessment +2
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs