MXDR Elite - Threat Hunter - Senior Advisor
Dell TechnologiesDell Bietet Laptops, Monitore, Computer, Gaming, Zubehör, Server, Support & Umfassende Speicherlösungen | Jetzt Einkaufen | Offizielle Dell-Website
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Threat Hunter is focused on protecting our Taegis ManagedXDR Elite customers by using a variety of tools and techniques to gather, classify, enrich, and tune suspicious and malicious activity. To accomplish this, the Triage Hunter must be able to research, evaluate, and stay current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies. They are expected to act as a mentor, working side by-side with other personnel in an advisory, support, and training role to enhance security effectiveness & efficiency of the Security Operations Center (SOC). They will be leading security thought & innovation both internal to Secureworks and across the industry.
- Review and Triage alerts from various platforms reporting into Taegis and determine whether they are benign or warrant further investigation.
- Create countermeasure tuning requests.
- Conduct Threat Hunts across the ManagedXDR Elite customer base using a variety of tools and methodologies.
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
- Continually learn and develop through awareness and study of information security events, techniques, and threat actor TTP’s.
- Assumes ownership in problem resolution striving for customer satisfaction.
- Proactively work to document and minimize operational and client impacting issues that arise during day-to-day operations. Develop innovative and creative recommendations that improve customer outcomes.
- Provides mentorship to teammates guiding their career development.
- Actively contribute to internal projects per assignments received from the manager in alignment with own knowledge, skills, and workload.
- Capable of cross-organizational teaming in support of business advancement.
- Thorough understanding of Threat Hunting methodologies.
- Familiarity of Python, python data science modules and Jupyter Notebooks.
- Knowledge of adversarial attack methods and technologies.
- Knowledge and application of endpoint and network security.
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge combined with advanced experience.
- Advanced understanding of Security Devices.
- Advanced understanding of Application, Network & Operating System Security vulnerabilities.
- Preferred: GCIA, GCFA, OSCP or equivalent.
Skills & Competencies
- 5-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- BA/BS in engineering/computer science preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Self-Initiative and ability to successfully manage your time to meet the various demands of the role with minimal leadership oversight.
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Amsterdam, Netherlands Amsterdam, Netherlands Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 49K - 92K * USD 49K+ *
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, Threat Intelligence Services, Proactive Services - Unit 42Blue team DNS GIAC Incident response MITRE ATT&CK Monitoring +9
Career development Flex vacation Medical leave Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs