Cryptography Key Management Specialist
UK - Norwich - Carrara - 1st Floor
AvivaOur global corporate website for investors, shareholders, career hunters, the media and people interested in our social purpose.
Cryptography Key Management Specialist - Salary upto £50,000.
Are you a technical experienced Cryptography Specialist and seeking a new challenging position?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Chief Information Security Office (CISO) Global Cyber Perimeter Security (GCPS) team. The GCPS team plays a pivotal role at Aviva; they protect the global estate by detecting and preventing cyber-attacks from occurring. This role is specifically within the Cryptographic team within GCPS.
This role would be ideal for you, if you are interested in being a part of developing a new growth area, the role will require extensive collaboration with technical and non-technical internal/external stakeholders.
A bit about the job:
We are looking for someone with a Cryptography background who is passionate about cyber security and its many disciplines. You will be accountable for uninterrupted service delivery and proactively reducing any cyber related risks.
As the Cryptographic Key Management Specialist, you govern and manage Aviva’s Cryptographic capability and facilitate the onboarding of new services, manage existing services, problem solve, enhance processes, produce post incident reports, and act as a subject matter expert in this field.
You would need to have excellent communication skills, be comfortable presenting to external and internal senior stakeholders, be a natural problem solver and understands all risks associated with maintaining security controls and proactively mitigating any cyber related risks.
Aviva operates a “smart working” policy meaning that we spend approximately half of our time working in an office, and this role is based in Norwich, Bristol, or Sheffield.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
Experience of key handling, segregation of duties and split knowledge in a Cryptographic operations team.
Experience with Thales services, HSM lifecycle and Cipher Trust Manager.
Good working knowledge of different types of encryptions like File/Folder level encryption, database file encryption and application encryption.
Proven history of good stakeholder management, with communication, problem-solving, documentation, and presentation skills.
Good understanding of cybersecurity standards/frameworks, along with detailed knowledge and understanding of how to respond to security incidents.
What you’ll get for this role:
Our purpose - with you today, for a better tomorrow – is a promise we make to our colleagues too. And one of the ways we live up to that promise is by investing in you. We have so much to offer when it comes to being an Aviva colleague.
- Salary upto £50,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Bonus opportunity – 10% of annual salary Actual amount depends on your performance and Aviva’s.
- Generous pension scheme - Aviva will contribute up to 14%, depending on what you put in.
- 29 days holiday plus bank holidays, and you can choose to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Make your money go further - Up to 40% discount on Aviva products, and other retailer discounts
- Up to £1,200 of free Aviva shares per year through our Matching Share Plan and share in the success of Aviva with our Save As You Earn scheme
- Brilliantly supportive policies including parental and carer’s leave
- Flexible benefits to suit you, including sustainability options such as cycle to work
- Make a difference, be part of our Aviva Communities and use your 3 paid volunteering days to help others
- We take your wellbeing seriously with lots of support and tools
Take a look to learn more. Put a salary into this calculator to see what your total Aviva Reward could be.
Aviva is for everyone:
We’re inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you. Most of our people are smart working –spending around 50% of their time in our offices every week - combining the benefits of flexibility, with time together with colleagues.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Abigail Aitken a call on +44 7774 789975 or send an email to email@example.com
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs