Principal Product Consultant (Technology solutions)
MastercardWir verbinden und fördern eine integrative, digitale Wirtschaft, von der Menschen, Unternehmen und Regierungen weltweit profitieren, indem wir Transaktionen sicher, einfach und zugänglich machen.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummaryPrincipal Product Consultant (Technology solutions)In this position the candidate would be a senior member of the team responsible for technology solutions that leverage Mastercard’s core and subsidiary technology assets to cater to business needs in AP region.
This involves partnering with internal Mastercard business and product owners in early innovation & ideation phases as well as engaging with external clients to provide technology leadership, produce proposals, define business requirements and work with global development teams to deliver lasting technical solutions.
• Partner with senior business stakeholders in the region to provide practical and well-rounded technology solutions services to key regional initiatives
• Participate in external clients meetings and lead technology solutions discussions
• Produce solution analysis, assessment, technology proposals that leverage Mastercard's current capabilities and technology assets as well as new innovative technology to recommend innovative and cost-effective technology solutions to business/regional challenges
• Leverage partnerships with other Mastercard Technology teams to build comprehensive technology solutions that drive business strategy
• Produce high quality business specifications for the delivery teams
• Mentor and guide junior staff in the team
• Contribute in global peer reviews and share best practices and lessons learned
• Take lead in documenting and creating material for the benefit of the larger team
• At least 10 years of experience in Technology solutions consulting with atleast 3 years in Digital Payments/ Card Schemes
• Proven experience of working with internal teams and external clients in a technology consulting capacity.
• Sound knowledge of core systems concepts, preferably on Mastercard systems, in the areas of Authorization, Clearing, Settlement, Interchange, and Billing and a deep understanding and appreciation of APIs and how it works.
• Solutions orientated technology architectural background is required in order to create innovative solution for the business.
• Knowledge in emerging areas of technology such as Cloud computing, Crypto/Blockchain is highly preferred but not mandatory.
• Coding background is NOT required but its a good-to-have.
• Curiosity & Problem Solving Capability to advise senior business stakeholders on defining problem statements, an approach to deliver solutions, and the ability to develop and present compelling value propositions involving technology.
• Design thinking and consultative mind-set
• Strong analytic skills to unravel complex matters to present high level solutions whilst being able to get into detailed analysis when required.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work with multi-located technology teams.
• Strong technical writing, presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter with good leadership and mentoring abilities
• Ability to operate independently and collaborate in a team setting.
• Bachelor's degree & above in engineering/ IT related or equivalent.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs