Khazna TechKhazna is a digital benefits app, offering corporate employees financial solutions through a mobile application. Khazna allows employees to use the earned portion of their salary to meet their financial needs throughout the month.
Khazna was founded in April 2019 with a mission to improve the financial well-being of 20M+ underbanked Egyptians who have little access to formal financial services by providing access to convenient, effective, and secure smartphone-based financial services.
The company is led by a team with over 50 years of combined global experience in finance, corporate strategy, and technology. Furthermore, the company has also closed an initial round of funding from leading local and international fintech funds and investors.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing company in the FinTech field with competitive packages, a friendly work environment, and an opportunity to change the world, well Khazna is currently hiring!
We are looking for a cybersecurity engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cybersecurity methodologies. Cyber security engineers are expected to have an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits (PCI, ISO, NIST …etc). Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of the network.
Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks.
Troubleshooting security and network problems.
Responding to all system and/or network security alerts.
Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
Participating in the change management process.
Testing and identifying network, system and software vulnerabilities.
Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- Own the cyber security best practices guidelines and audits for the application development team, along with infrastructure related teams (DevOps/ IT).
- Ensuring the security controls and practices are well followed during the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze application functional/non-functional business requirements versus possible security risks.
A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
3+ years of hands-on experience with incident detection, incident response, and certification/compliance process (PCI, ISO, NIST) ownership
Experience with one or more configuration management systems
Experience with log analysis and monitoring solutions
Proven ability to implement secure and highly available infrastructure services
Proven hands-on experience of Cybersecurity standards and open source technologies
Good understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum)
Good understanding of core Internet technologies; TCP/IP, HTTP, and DNS
Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance) and Endpoint Security.
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
Excellent communication skills, with fluency in written and spoken English
Rigorous and speak with data
Results oriented and team spirit focus
Capacity to deep dive when needed to support
Capacity to anticipate and manage technical risks
Responsible, Committed and Proactive
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Agile Audits Compliance Computer Science DevOps DNS Endpoint security Finance FinTech Firewalls IDS Incident response IPS Log analysis Monitoring Network security NIST Open Source Scrum SDLC Strategy TCP/IP VPN Vulnerabilities
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs