People Compliance Manager - REF7878T
Remote - Poland
ZscalerZscaler is the leader in cybersecurity and zero trust digital transformation. Transform your IT and security needs with the best CASB and SASE solutions.
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
People Compliance Manager - EMEA, Poland - Remote
Zscaler’s People & Culture Team (P&C) seeks an experienced and dynamic People Compliance Manager to join its growing People Compliance team. It’s an opportunity to shape the future of the people compliance function at Zscaler during rapid growth and global expansion. This is /both a hands-on and strategic role that is responsible for developing and implementing HR policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, and international employment laws and regulations. This role will also ensure that the organization's HR practices align with the company's goals and values.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Stay current on changes to employment laws and regulations in all countries where the company operates.
- Work with local HR teams to ensure HR practices align with company values and goals while also complying with local laws.
- Conduct regular HR compliance audits to identify areas of risk and develop plans to address those risks.
- Provide guidance and training to HR staff and managers to ensure understanding of HR policies and procedures and compliance requirements.
- Partner with legal counsel to ensure HR policies and procedures align with legal requirements, as well as other cross-functional groups on company projects
- Maintain all regulatory required documents, handbooks and policies and procedures for all regions (with a focus on EMEA/APJ); work with subject matter experts on policy revisions
- Support Zscaler’s global compliance training program in the region (e.g., Anti-Harassment & Discrimination, etc.).
- Support new country global expansion efforts by partnering with other team members to identify compliance requirements and enable adherence to local laws.
- Drive the preparation and maintenance of required compliance reports, correspondence and records pertaining to regulatory compliance to ensure compliance efforts are met.
Who You Are
- You take ownership and get things done
- You have a passion for enabling a positive employee experience
- You have a growth mindset and describe yourself as a builder
- You are collaborative and driven to do what is right
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in HR, specifically in HR Policy & Compliance related roles
- Thorough understanding of employment laws and regulations in multiple countries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team.
- Experience in the development, implementation, and administration of corporate-level policies
- History of success in project management, change management, stakeholder management, user training, and communications
- Ability to work collaboratively to drive and influence decisions and outcomes at all levels of the organization
- Experience navigating ambiguity with ease while introducing the right level of structure
- Employment Law / Legal experience would be a significant advantage
- Fluency in English spoken and written is essential.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
See more information by clicking on the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal link.
Zscaler complies with all applicable federal, state, and local pay transparency rules. For additional information about the federal requirements, click here.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Remote - United Kingdom Remote - United Kingdom Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 45K - 85K * USD 45K+ *
Director Analyst, Cryptography and Encryption - Remote UK, IrelandAES Blockchain C Certificate management Cloud Compliance +13
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Health care Insurance +5
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs