Senior Engineering Manager (C ,Network Security)
ZscalerZscaler is the leader in cybersecurity and zero trust digital transformation. Transform your IT and security needs with the best CASB and SASE solutions.
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Location: Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mohali
- Update and Improve the Release Automation framework.
- Create and update the CI pipelines using Jenkins.
- Administration of DevOps tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus ArgoCD, etc.
- Maintain the Release team Infrastructure using Terraform and AWS.
- Create and update Jenkins build agents using dockerfiles.
- Implement monitoring and observability solutions for Release team Infrastructure using tools like Prometheus, Grafana, or similar.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with multiple team stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot build issues and provide resolutions for developers.
- 2-4 years of experience in Release management, DevOps, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience writing and developing CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins Pipeline Jobs ( Jenkinsfiles) and knowledge of build tools like make/gradle/npm etc.
- Solid understanding of Docker/Packer for configuring build and infrastructure environments.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and tools such as Terraform.
- Experience working with scripting languages such as Groovy, Python, Bash etc
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS/Azure.
- Understanding of configurations as code and tools such as Ansible/Chef.
- Experience with Kubernetes services such as AKS/EKS etc. from an admin perspective.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools such as Prometheus/Grafana or similar tools.
- Understanding of GitOps and ArgoCD Concepts/workflows.
- Understand security and compliance aspects of DevSecOps.
- Knowledge on Various flavors of OS like Linux(RedHat, CentOS, etc) and Windows.
- Love of documenting solutions such that the person who follows you can walk in your footsteps.
- You are a motivated self-starter who knows how to identify key tasks and follow through to completion.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
See more information by clicking on the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal link.
Zscaler complies with all applicable federal, state, and local pay transparency rules. For additional information about the federal requirements, click here.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Agile Ansible Automation AWS Azure Bash Bitbucket C CI/CD Cloud Compliance DevOps DevSecOps Docker Grafana Kubernetes Linux Monitoring Network security Prometheus Python Scripting SonarQube Terraform Windows
More jobs like this
Bengaluru Quay - Bagmane … Bengaluru Quay - Bagmane Tech Park (KSDC) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
Cyber R&R- Cyber Defence and Engineering-Senior Associate-BLR/HYD/KOL/MUMAnalytics Clearance Clearance Required Compliance Cyber defense Forensics +7
Career development Transparency
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs