Senior Systems DevOps Engineer - Threat Intelligence
Remote - London, UK
ZscalerZscaler is the leader in cybersecurity and zero trust digital transformation. Transform your IT and security needs with the best CASB and SASE solutions.
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Zscaler is looking for a highly skilled and motivated System DevOps Engineer to join our threat intelligence team. As a System DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical role in optimizing our infrastructure, automating deployment processes, and ensuring the reliability and scalability of our systems. You will work closely with the malware reverse engineering team to build our platform that enhances Zscaler detections.
- Design, implement, and maintain automated infrastructure provisioning and configuration management, both hardware and software
- Continuously improve infrastructure to enhance system reliability and scalability
- Implement monitoring solutions as well as proactively identify and address system issues
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of system configurations, procedures, and best practices
- Collaborate with the malware reverse engineering team to build and enhance a scalable automation platform
- Required 5+ years in a System DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash, etc)
- Significant experience with containerization and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Strong proficiency with automation and orchestration tools
- Experience with Linux operating systems to effectively manage resources and optimize system performance
- Familiar with Atlassian product automation (e.g., Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Experience with building solutions for malware automation and detection
- Prior knowledge of distributed storage solutions (e.g., CEPH)
- Proficient with SQL including scaling and optimizing databases (e.g., PostgreSQL)
- Hands-on experience with Redis and Django
- Familiar with networking, security, and cloud technologies (e.g., Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Data mining experience with large security data sets such as IDS, IPS and firewall logs
- Certifications in DevOps and cloud platforms
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree from four-year college or university (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related discipline), or equivalent industry work experience.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
See more information by clicking on the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal link.
Zscaler complies with all applicable federal, state, and local pay transparency rules. For additional information about the federal requirements, click here.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Agile Automation AWS Azure Bash Bitbucket Cloud Computer Science DevOps Django Docker Firewalls GCP IDS IPS Jira Kubernetes Linux Malware Monitoring PostgreSQL Python Redis Reverse engineering Scripting SQL Threat intelligence
More jobs like this
Amsterdam, Netherlands Amsterdam, Netherlands Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 49K - 92K * USD 49K+ *
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, Threat Intelligence Services, Proactive Services - Unit 42Blue team DNS GIAC Incident response MITRE ATT&CK Monitoring +9
Career development Flex vacation Medical leave Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs