Senior Product Manager (Cloud Next Gen Firewall: Firewall-as-a-Service)
Santa Clara, CA, United States
Palo Alto NetworksImplement Zero Trust, Secure your Network, Cloud workloads, Hybrid Workforce, Leverage Threat Intelligence & Security Consulting. Cybersecurity Services & Education for CISO’s, Head of Infrastructure, Network Security Engineers, Cloud...
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
FLEXWORK is an employee-centric reimagining of how we work. We built FLEXWORK based on employee feedback – it is about flexibility, trust, and choice whenever possible. It’s been a journey of disruption that has yielded the best of our values. We offer as much flexibility as possible, and choices that enable you to be most productive, including benefits that meet your needs and learning opportunities that you feel passionate about.
Our Approach to Work
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager for the Cloud Next-Gen Firewall (CNGFW) business, the industry leader in Cloud Network Security and one of the fastest-growing SaaS security products. Cloud NGFW helps customers secure their journey to the cloud by providing the most comprehensive and best-in-class Network Security with the ease of use of Native services in Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and Oracle Cloud.
The product manager takes ownership and is passionate about our mission - to build the best cloud network security platform in the industry and continue pushing the boundaries to take it to new heights! This role comes with the responsibility of deeply understanding our customer’s public cloud security challenges and solving them in impactful ways for the long term.
Are you excited by the challenges of a fast-paced environment and dynamic work? As a product manager on the Cloud NGFW team, you will focus on enhancing our technology and growing the business through smart GTM activities. In this highly visible and cross-functional role, you will lead the charter to build and scale the business.. You will know the ins and outs of platform metrics and help drive insights. We have a results-oriented culture in this team, you’ll have the resources and the support across the organization to execute, but ultimately, you are responsible for achieving the business outcomes.
- You will be the mini-CEO of your product. Thought leadership and collaboration are key
- You must possess a genuine interest in delivering product capabilities that enable our customers to achieve their organizational security objectives
- You must have a deep-seated passion for building and growing SaaS products
- Well-versed in growing the TAM and partnering with the GTM teams
- Conduct internal training for Support to ensure quality and customer retention
- You are comfortable managing competing priorities and can bring order to ambiguous scenarios
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in cloud security in Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Define product requirements and manage requirements backlog
- Partner with Engineering and DevOps to deliver best-in-class NetSec SaaS solutions
- Enable sales and marketing with market insights and product training
- End-to-end Product Lifecycle Management from PRD, UX, Engineering Engagement, Azure Engagement, TechDocs, Support issue
- Drive Pricing conversions for upcoming features
- BS/MS in EE or Computer Science or equivalent military experience preferred
- 8+ years of product management experience, ideally on SaaS products
- Domain experience in public cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Domain experience in Networking and Network Security is a plus
- Experience in great UX design and/or working with UX designers is a plus
- Experience in driving high-velocity product releases using Agile methodology
- Experience in building products in a hyper-growth market with rapidly changing technology and a competitive landscape
- Experience in making product decisions based on incomplete or imperfect data
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Be independent and take ownership very seriously
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product-wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $163,200/yr to $264,000/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs