Google Cloud AI/ML Consultant (All Levels) (m/w/d)
DevoteamStay ahead with Devoteam's IT consultants. We offer digital strategy, cloud platforms, cybersecurity expertise & more for your digital innovation vision.
We promote your personal growth, joint success and new innovations.
We are an international consulting firm with over 25 years of experience and over 10,000 tech and business experts. Our focus is on digital strategy, platform technologies, cybersecurity and business transformation. As a strategic partner of leading cloud providers such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, ServiceNow and SAP, we bring digital visions to life together with you.
We offer you the opportunity to develop personally and become part of a successful team. We create an inspiring, modern working environment in which innovation and your creativity are encouraged.
Discover the world of Devoteam and apply today!
Creative Tech For Better Change
#Consulting #GCloud #GCP #AI/ML
Your benefits: In addition to our revolutionary work culture of New Way of Work:
- Modern offices in top locations in Munich, Frankfurt and Stuttgart
- Flexible remote or hybrid working with the possibility to adapt your working hours and locations to your individual needs.
- Our Devoteam Academy offers you a wide range of certified training and language courses
- International development opportunities for your career boost at Devoteam
- Gaming lounge for your creative break between meetings and calls
- Get-together parties and team events for regular exchange and fun with your colleagues
- Employee bonuses for recruiting new employees
- Modern IT equipment - choose the right product for you from a wide range of options
- Corporate benefits with a large selection of numerous offers for almost every area
- Job bike offers with attractive tax advantages for you
- Company pension scheme, direct insurance and capital-forming benefits are available to you as additional benefits
- Integration Day incl. mentoring programmes for your perfect start at Devoteam
As a Machine Learning Engineer or Architect (m/w/d), you will be responsible for providing expert guidance and technical leadership to customers as they navigate the complexities of ML solutions on GCP. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, data scientists, and product managers, to design and implement cutting-edge ML solutions that address the unique needs of our customers. Your role will involve advising clients on best practices, troubleshooting technical issues, and delivering exceptional consulting services.
What awaits you:
- Design and implement AI/ML solutions using GCP technologies.
- Collaboration with an international team of experts.
- Opportunity to advise customers in building scalable ML pipelines on GCP.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and optimize system performance.
- Deliver workshops and presentations to educate customers on AI/ML concepts and GCP capabilities.
What should you bring:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience designing and implementing AI/ML solutions using GCP technologies.
- Proven experience in AI/ML consulting or similar roles, preferably in cloud-based solutions.
- Proficiency in Python and familiarity with ML frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.).
- GCP certifications (e.g., Google Cloud Certified - Professional Data Engineer, ML Engineer).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in AI/ML and GCP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are passionate about using cutting-edge technologies to solve complex data challenges and enjoy working with customers to deliver solutions that meet their business needs, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Senior Data Consultant with Google Cloud.
Get in touch with our recruiting team
Through our open corporate culture, we place great emphasis on giving people the chance to apply, even if they don't meet all the specific skills in the job description. We are convinced that each individual can develop his or her full potential with our support and a motivated team.
We look forward to receiving your application!
You can find further job offers on:
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs