Technical Support Engineer (Cybersecurity)
SentinelOneEndpoint security software that defends every endpoint against every type of attack, at every stage in the threat lifecycle
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a passionate Technical Support Engineer to join our rapidly growing Global Support and Services organization. As the interface between our customers, field engineers and development, building tools that will help improve productivity, driving innovation, and more. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of leading support and services efforts on a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
What will you do?
- Provide grade-A support for our lucrative enterprise customers base in the APAC regions.
- Define, build, and implement tools to improve the speed and quality of support.
- Assist with the design and rollout of new support channels and service offerings.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Analyze support workflows and make suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with product teams to understand and give input into product changes pertaining to the customer service department whilst acting as the customers' advocate.
- Working closely with the managers in the organization and other senior management to help customer service deliver on their components of overall company goals and objectives
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer support or a customer-facing technical role (e.g., Technical Support, Customer Success, Professional Services)
- Experience with delivering customer services, both frontline, second, and third tier levels, preferably within a SaaS B2B vendor environment
- Expert-level proficiency in Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- Network or Endpoint Security background required.
- Excellent customer-facing abilities and strong problem-solving as well as troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are a plus).
- Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools (Ticketing, Voice, Chat) and processes.
- Independent, responsible, and result-driven team player.
- AWS, GCP, or Azure experience is an advantage
- This role will also be handling Korean customers and so would require knowledge in korean language.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs