Information Systems Security Engineer (Blue team)
EvolutionEvolution is a leading B2B solution provider for casino operators offering live casino, live game shows, slots and more.
Evolution is a world-leading, B2B developer and provider of games and services for the online casino industry, employing more than 11,000 people across 20+ locations. We offer a turn-key solution for operators which allows their players to move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality product portfolio includes multiple award-winning player favourites from our brands Evolution, Red Tiger, NetEnt, Ezugi and Big Time Gaming. Evolution AB is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with market capitalisation of €25B+.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done to deliver on our Engineering mission: A flawless player experience.
In Evolution Engineering, we take the quality of our products and uptime of our services very seriously. We believe that building solid in-house competence with limited external dependencies is critical to our success. Our code runs 24/7/365 to serve users around the world and we use a modern software stack to support our frequent and fully automated releases, which exceeds 270 releases per month to our main live environment.
As a valued member of our Blue team, you will be involved in:
- Troubleshooting application defects and vulnerabilities;
- Reporting security incidents and assist IT staff in the resolution of reported incidents;
- Participate in security investigations and compliance reviews;
- Perform incident response and remediation;
- Research, follow up and assess new threats, security alerts and recommend remedial actions.
- Providing guidance for security activities in the system development life cycle (SDLC) and application development efforts;
- Identifying security issues and risks and develop mitigation plans;
- Writing detailed, vulnerability reports and track vulnerability through their lifecycle;
- Cooperation with production, development, QA department and IT Operations teams;
- Managing security systems (like CCTV (closed circuit television); access control, IDS, SIEM, EDR, HIDS, WAF, IAM, MDM, SOAR, DFIR).
To succeed in this role you should have:
- Secondary education or relevant experience and proven record of accomplishment in the related discipline.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written.
- High sense of responsibility; honesty, integrity.
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, systems and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Experience in IT (Information Technology) infrastructure and application-level vulnerability testing and auditing.
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits.
- Understanding and experience involvement with software development teams (development, QA testing).
- Scripting skills (e.g., PERL, JAVA, python, shell scripting).
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts and data structures.
- SQL: ability to compose queries over database records and interpret results.
- Gross monthly salary from 1600 EUR to 5000 EUR;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons and other benefits and perks.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 17,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Tags: Agile Application security Audits Blue team Compliance Cryptography DFIR EDR Exploits Forensics IAM IDS Incident response ISSE Java Jira Kanban Network security Pentesting Perl Python Scripting Scrum SDLC SIEM SOAR SQL Vulnerabilities
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs