Irving, TX, United States
We are seeking an enthusiastic and team-oriented resource to join our Product Privacy and Privacy Operations team. In the Product Privacy role at Epsilon you will be working with dedicated Privacy professionals; Engineers and Product teams to support Epsilon’s Privacy Program. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with various groups to deliver on highly visible projects for the organization to improve efficiency and meet strategic objectives. Key areas of focus include Privacy Risk Management, Consumer Data Privacy, Information Security and Operational Controls development.
- Perform privacy assessments across Epsilon’s product suite.
- Evaluate privacy compliance.
- Coordinate and drive cross-stakeholder alignment regarding implementation of privacy requirements and proposed remediations
- Work with legal counsel and product teams to develop and implement global privacy standards.
- Continuously strive to understand Epsilon's changing business environment and product offering.
- Support Global Privacy Office, Global Security Office, Engineering and Process Engineering team’s ongoing risk management & compliance efforts.
- Enhance the design and operating effectiveness of the Company’s internal control environment.
- Identify, socialize, and monitor remediation efforts to ensure timely & effective issues resolution.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with various levels of management, external consultants and corporate auditors.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leveraging consultative approaches to business processes.
- Proven leader with 3+ years’ experience in data privacy, internal audit, consulting, or data security.
- Experience in understanding Privacy regulations and industry standards, including GDPR, CCPA and IAB Standards.
- Strong data analysis and reconciliation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, JIRA, OneTrust, and Confluence.
- Industry knowledge in Ad Tech or Data Privacy.
- Excellent organizational, planning, oral and written communications skills.
- Strong multi-discipline technical background.
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. Epsilon accelerates clients’ ability to harness the power of their first-party data to activate campaigns across channels and devices, with an unparalleled ability to prove outcomes. The company’s industry-leading technology connects advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy. Epsilon’s people-based identity graph allows brands, agencies and publishers to reach real people, not cookies or devices, across the open web. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Our Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
New York City, New … New York City, New York (150 5th … Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 143K - 266K USD 143K+
Vice President Sales, Treasury Management & Commercial Solutions Consultant SalesAnalytics Banking C
401(k) matching Competitive pay Fitness / gym Flex hours Flexible spending account +6
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs