Principal Information Security Analyst
USA Wilmington, MA - HQ
Who we are
With its A.I.-powered robotic technology platform, Symbotic is changing the way consumer goods move through the supply chain. Intelligent software orchestrates advanced robots in a high-density, end-to-end system – reinventing warehouse automation for increased efficiency, speed and flexibility.
What we need
We are looking for a talented Principal Information Security Analyst to join our team. You will leverage your information security and compliance expertise to support the implementation and maintenance of company security controls. Furthermore, you will utilize your experience with the NIST Cyber Security Framework, SOX, and IT General Controls.
What we do
The Symbotic Information Security team leads the effort to manage information security risk. Our team assesses, designs, implements, and maintains security controls to ensure compliance with our organization's IT General controls framework. We maintain a secure environment that aligns with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
What you’ll do
Partner with Security, Internal Audit, and other teams to analyze security controls and ensure that company security and compliance requirements are implemented and maintained.
Develop and implement Information Security requirements (e.g., policies, standards, procedures, controls)
Document and maintain the implementation of security controls across company systems and maintain up to date records of organizational compliance.
Monitor information system and business process compliance with IT general controls.
Support internal and external audit requests.
Coordinate and attend security control walkthroughs, document process and control narratives, flowcharts, and maintain up to date risk control matrices.
Map external security requirements into the Symbotic control framework
Participate in the deployment of the appropriate technology solutions, controls and practices needed to meet company security requirements.
Develop best practices and security standards for the organization.
What you’ll need
Bachelor’s degree in Information Security or related field is preferred, but not required.
Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Security or similar role
Broad working knowledge of information systems
Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred, but not required.
Familiarity with Information Security frameworks such as NIST CSF
Familiarity with SOX ITGC requirements
Experience with creating System Security Plans
Experience with maintaining identity and access management systems, including privileged access management systems and other technologies that support the advancement of authentication and authorization control requirements.
Ability to prioritize projects.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent communication skills.
An understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level.
Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems as they arise.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are critical for this role.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world’s largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit www.symbotic.com.
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to help guide us as we build a better place to work – for you and the world. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
USA, CO, Colorado Springs … USA, CO, Colorado Springs (150 Vandenberg St) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 81K - 186K USD 81K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
Cyber Operations for Space Analyst and Technical WriterClearance Compliance Computer Science ConOps DoD DoDD 8140 +5
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs