2024 Summer Intern Program - Information Security
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of AtlantaAs an employee of the Atlanta Fed, you will help support our mission of promoting the stability and efficiency of the U.S. economy and financial system. Your work will affect the economy of the Southeast, the United States, and the world. The work we do here is important, and how we do it is just as important as what we do. We live our values of integrity, excellence, and respect every day. We do the right thing, we do things right, and we treat people right. A career at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta gives you the chance to do work that touches lives and helps communities prosper.
OUR BANK - The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States and is one of the most influential, trusted, and prestigious financial organizations. It consists of twelve Reserve Banks located around the country and the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C. The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta territory covers the Sixth Federal Reserve District, which includes Alabama, Florida, and Georgia, and portions of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee. The Atlanta Fed and the other Reserve Banks play an important part in all three of the Fed's functions: monetary policy, bank supervision and regulation, and the operation of a nationwide payment system.
OUR PEOPLE - At the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, we embrace diversity and inclusion as essential to who we are. We rely on the unique individual talents, expertise, and valued perspectives of our employees as well as those of external stakeholders to carry out our mission as part of the nation's central bank.
Internships are paid. Summer housing will not be provided. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, rush jobs, change in workload or technological developments).
SCOPE OF ASSIGNMENT:
Will participate in Third Party Risk Assessments and Policy reviews. Cyber landscapes and external threat reviews.
- Minimum cumulative GPA above 3.0 in academically rigorous curriculum.
- Must be committed to working a 40-hour work week for 10-12 weeks during the summer months.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite and Sharepoint
- High level knowledge of risk management standards
Management/Computer Information Systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
· Great work ethic and detail oriented
· Comfortable working across time zones to complete projects in a timely manner
OUR BENEFITS TO INTERNS (some benefits are subject to being onsite):
· Professional development opportunities
· MARTA passes provided
· Free LinkedIn Learning access
· Free access to our FedFuel career development tool
· Café and dining options on-site
· Dress for your day
· Flexible hours
· Access to on-site fitness center
In addition to your application, please attach a resume and a copy of your most recent unofficial transcript.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, rush jobs, change in workload or technological developments).
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryTemporary
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs