Distinguished Cloud Security Architect, GeForce NOW
US, CA, Santa Clara
NVIDIANVIDIA erfindet den Grafikprozessor und fördert Fortschritte in den Bereichen KI, HPC, Gaming, kreatives Design, autonome Fahrzeuge und Robotik.
We are now looking for a Senior Cloud Security Architect! NVIDIA is seeking a technical leader to define, craft, implement, review, advise, and guide implementation of security architectures for NVIDIA’s GeForce Now product. We are seeking a successful candidate who will take a strong hands-on role, working with diverse teams across NVIDIA and with external partners to build and meet cloud security requirements for our innovative cloud based gaming, interactive graphics, and AI products.
What you will be doing
Develop and implement cloud security architectures and solutions that are scalable, reliable, and secure.
Conduct security assessments of our cloud infrastructure, services, and applications to identify potential vulnerabilities and recommend security enhancements.
Work with development teams to ensure that hardware deployments, datacenter configurations, services, and applications are secure and compliant with relevant security standards.
Design, review, and implement security controls, including access controls, encryption, intrusion detection, and data loss prevention.
Develop and maintain security policies and procedures.
Keep up to date with emerging security threats and trends; develop strategies to mitigate these risks.
Collaborate with other security and IT teams in NVIDIA to ensure that security best practices are integrated into all aspects of our cloud-based infrastructure.
Support the transfer of security knowledge and expertise to GeForce Now product team members.
What we need to see:
BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
15+ years of proven experience.
Expert knowledge of the Kubernetes platform, with a track record of working with, designing software for, and securing a globally distributed k8s cluster infrastructure.
Strong knowledge of cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
Solid security architecture knowledge of key building blocks such as networking, data ingress / egress technologies, authentication / authorization design patterns, encryption standards for data in transit and in persistence, and data integrity controls.
Hands-on secure cloud development and deployment experience
Understanding of security compliance frameworks such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and SOC 2.
Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Ways to stand out from the crowd
Active participation in designing or building a fully featured private cloud ecosystem.
Practical experience in operating a private cloud IaaS platform.
Proven hands-on experience with more than one public cloud platform.
Relevant certifications such as Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or equivalent.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs