Alter SolutionsPartners in Digital Transformation and IT consulting services in Software Development, Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing. Local and Nearshore teams.
ALTER SOLUTIONS is a technology consulting and expertise company founded in 2006. Our mission is to support our customers in their technical and organisational cybersecurity challenges. Our offer is based on the following areas of expertise:
- Security management
- Architecture and integration
- Audit and penetration testing
- Cyber Defence
We are an international group with operations in over ten countries and 750 employees.
Our success depends on the development and fulfilment of each employee, so we attach great importance to offering the best possible working conditions:
- Teleworking available for a large proportion of our assignments
- A Flex Office working environment available to all at all times to encourage communication and collaboration
- Communities of experts to share and disseminate skills within the Group
- Project management and local HR support
- Training and certification offered annually
- Developing the expertise of our consultants
- A strong openness to one-off or long-term international mobility
- Opportunities for intrapreneurship
As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you will play a critical role in ensuring the security and integrity of our client's digital infrastructure. Your primary responsibilities will include reviewing firewall requests, managing access rights, and evaluating vulnerability scan reports to identify and mitigate potential security risks.
- Review and assess firewall requests to ensure they align with security policies and best practices.
- Manage access rights and permissions for various systems and applications based on defined roles and responsibilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement access control improvements.
- Review vulnerability scan reports, identify potential security vulnerabilities, and work with relevant teams to address and remediate them.
- Provide expert guidance on cybersecurity best practices to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Stay updated on the latest cybersecurity trends, threats, and technologies to proactively enhance the company's security posture.
- Participate in incident response and contribute to security incident investigations when necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Security, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
· Understanding of network security concepts, access controls, and firewall configurations.
· Familiarity with industrial control systems (ICS) and their specific security requirements is a plus.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex security issues.
· Effective communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
· Prior experience working with industrial multinational companies or similar environments is advantageous.
In addition to your expertise and skills, we are also looking for personalities who will contribute to the development of ALTER SOLUTIONS.
· At ALTER SOLUTIONS, you may be asked to :
· Participate in recruitment phases
· Participate in R&D and monitoring projects
· Write technical articles and various publications
· Participate in pre-sales phases
· Run in-house training courses
· Participate in our monthly Alter Campus events, technical meetings for sharing and discussion
· Represent ALTER SOLUTIONS at Cyber ecosystem events (FIC, SSTIC, CTF, etc.)
Our recruitment process breaks down as follows
· An initial interview
· Technical test
· Meeting with an Operational Director and a Senior Consultant
· If all goes well, HR contractualisation
Working hours: Full-time
Salary: starting from 12 000 MAD
Start date: ASAP
Teleworking: may be considered depending on project constraints
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs