Compliance Analyst II
EntrataEntrata property management software connects all of your property data and processes, allowing you to create better experiences for everyone. Better property management software.
- Conduct thorough reviews and audits of processes and operations to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards within the utility management industry.
- Support internal partners in resident utility workflow that includes: implementation, billing, and sales departments.
- Collaborate with the utility implementation team to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Perform risk assessments to identify potential compliance vulnerabilities and oversee the implementation of appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory changes and industry trends, translating them into actionable compliance strategies.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of registrations, regulatory reports, and documentation as required.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of compliance activities, reports, and findings. Including maintaining several internal databases of regulatory compliance information.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of pending state-level regulatory proceedings around multi-family utility management, rulemaking, and other initiatives affecting the Company’s business interests.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree, paralegal certification, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in utility management compliance or related roles.
- Strong understanding of regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements within multi-family utility management services.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to assess complex situations and provide practical solutions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed relationship management and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new relevant industry, legal, and regulatory information, and apply knowledge to specific issues or situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use good judgment related to sensitive matters.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload with strict deadlines in a highly autonomous environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as G Suite.
- Experience in the software, technology, or SaaS industry.
- Strong knowledge of utility management in multi-family.
- Familiarity with property management and real estate operations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in compliance software tools and platforms (ClickUp, Legiscan, etc.).
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs