Senior Cloud Security Analyst
LunoAvailable in over 40 countries. Luno is a secure cryptocurrency platform that lets you buy, sell, store and trade BTC and ETH.
Luno is the crypto investment app you can rely on, enabling you to buy, store and explore crypto securely. We’re committed to putting the power of cryptocurrency in everyone's hands sensibly and responsibly.
Since 2013, we’ve helped millions of people around the world invest safely in crypto. We do this by cutting through the hype and supporting customers at every step of the way. All products and cryptocurrencies on our platform must first meet stringent legal, risk and technical security standards. We don’t do memecoins.
Transparency is key for us. Luno stores all crypto on a 1:1 basis and we have rigorous processes in place so you can be confident your investment is secure. We’re available in more than 40 countries around the world and we work closely with respective regulators in all of these markets to be fully compliant, as we believe this is the best way to help everyone, everywhere, invest safely
About the team:
The Cloud Security team at Luno is responsible for identifying security threats and improvement areas within our cloud hosted resources, and ensuring that we both strive to implement best practices everywhere and detect any deviations. This team works closely with engineering and IT operations to ensure the best security practices are followed in both areas of the business.
The Cloud Security team is looking for a Cloud Security Analyst to contribute to the establishment of the function. The successful candidate will assist the Cloud Security team in delivering on the business security mission to be the most secure crypto currency platform in the world.
Your mission will be:
- To constantly analyse our cloud environments for improvement and automating our detection capabilities.
- Consulting and advising on best practices for new projects throughout the design and implementation phases of the project.
- Analysing existing infrastructure, microservices and integration implementations for risks and defining best practice configurations to mitigate such risks.
- Designing proof of concepts for improvements with safe rollout plans.
- Improving our detection capability for anomalies and working with the relevant teams to resolve them.
A little about you:
- Experienced using AWS or other public cloud providers.(AWS certifications would be advantageous).
- Experience using Kubernetes, carrying any current Kubernetes certifications would be an advantage.
- Experience in Cloud / Platform Engineering, Systems Operations, DevOps and/or other relevant fields.
- Experience in monitoring and alerting.
- Experience in automation and development of scripts in any language.(Python preferred).
- Experience with developing infrastructure as code in Terraform.
- Familiarity with the SDLC.
- A passion for learning.
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Access to Learnerbly and Code Academy
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Herndon, Virginia, USA Herndon, Virginia, USA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 136K - 247K USD 136K+
Sr. Security Engineer, AWS., AWS Security Corporate Architecture & DesignAWS Computer Science Network security Pentesting SecOps Threat intelligence
Career development Conferences Equity Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs