Senior Network Security Engineer
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, employing roughly 400,500 associates worldwide and generating sales of 78 billion euros in 2017 (preliminary figures). Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technologies that is “Invented for life.”
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group’s interests in Southeast Asia, where it is currently present in all ASEAN member countries. The company is active in all the company’s four business sectors of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Asia Pacific headquarters for its Automotive Aftermarket, Building Technology and Bosch Software Innovations businesses, as well as operations for Corporate Research and Advance Engineering, and Information Technology, are part of Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd. In Bosch, we are committed through our EVP ensuring all our associates to GROW, ENJOY and INSPIRE during their journey with us.
Network VPN Infrastructure:
- Take ownership of Bosch's worldwide Network VPN Infrastructure, ensuring its efficient operation and optimization.
- Design and implement VPN solutions to meet the organization's needs and security standards.
Reliable Service Delivery:
- Ensure the reliable delivery of network services by maintaining and optimizing network security solutions.
- Collaborate with global teams to promptly resolve network-related incidents.
- Apply advanced knowledge of network technologies, including TCP/IP, NAT, Routing, Web protocols, and SSL.
- Demonstrate expertise in networking technologies such as BGP, OSPF, SDWAN, and QoS.
- Advanced understanding of VPN technologies, including IPSec, SSL, DMVPN, and GetVPN.
Network and Security Concepts:
- Apply broad knowledge in fundamental network and security concepts, including NAT, DNS, Firewalling, Proxies, Load balancers, ACLs, and more.
- Work with major hardware and software platforms from Cisco (IOS, IOS-XE).
Automation and Troubleshooting:
- Utilize knowledge in software-driven networking and network automation tools such as Python, Ansible, CI/CD, GIT, and scripting.
- Experienced in troubleshooting with packet capture and related tools.
- Collaborate with international and cross-functional teams, leveraging effective communication and consulting skills.
- Display a proactive mindset, excellent problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a distinct customer and service orientation, maintaining a friendly and helpful demeanor.
- Be task-driven and result-oriented in delivering solutions and support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Network technologies, TCP/IP, NAT, Routing, Web protocols, and SSL.
- Advanced knowledge of networking technologies (e.g., BGP, OSPF, SDWAN, QoS) and VPN technologies (e.g., IPSec, SSL, DMVPN, GetVPN).
- Broad knowledge in basic network and security concepts and implementations.
- Experience with Cisco hardware and software platforms.
- Knowledge in software-driven networking and network automation is beneficial (Python, Ansible, CI/CD, GIT, Scripting, etc.).
- Proficient in troubleshooting with packet capture tools.
- Competent in both Linux and Windows systems.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work in a global team.
- Highly creative, proactive, and service-oriented mindset.
- Confident and task-driven with a focus on results.
- Proficient in verbal and written English communication.
- Willingness to work in an "On-Call Duty" setup.
- Ability to work beyond normal office hours as required.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs