CIO Advisory:-Cyber Data Privacy Lead
United Kingdom - Remote
Infosys Consulting - EuropeInfosys ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter von digitalen Services und Beratungsleistungen der nächsten Generation in mehr als 50 Ländern weltweit. Erfahren Sie mehr über unser Angebot in Deutschland.
Where Innovation meets Excellence.
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm that is on the front-line of industry disruption.
We are a mid-size player with an entrepreneurial spirit that works with a market-leading partners over all industries, while our parent organisation Infosys is a top-5 powerhouse IT brand that is outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth.
Our consulting business is annually recognized as one of the UK’s top firms by the Financial Times and Forbes due to our client innovations, our cultural diversity and dedicated training and career paths offered to our consultants.
As we look to strengthen our team with top talent that can shape the future for our firm, we seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals that value a highly-diverse culture where differences are embraced, that want to have a voice with top management and that are rewarded for collective achievement.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive work culture that inspires everyone to deliver their best!
The CIO Advisory Group
Our CIO Advisory group helps some of the largest global firms and most recognisable brands solve their biggest challenges in today’s age of constant innovation and digital disruption.
With diverse services spanning IT strategy and architecture, IT Operations, Cloud Transformation, Security, Risk and Compliance, we help enterprises executives to deliver business value through the use technology and processes.
Our teams specialize in 3 core areas covering Cloud, Enterprise and Cyber Security, with a range of offerings that enable you to bring your experience to the foreground in enterprise consultancy with thought leadership and practical experience.
- As a cyber security Privacy Lead at Infosys consulting, you will be a key member of our advisory team responsible for helping our clients understand their security risk exposure, plan a security strategy for the organisation, deploy effective security solutions and manage the security of the organisation to ensure that it is within risk appetite and compliant with relevant laws. Your expertise will be critical in safeguarding their digital assets, ensuring compliance with industry regulations, and addressing emerging cyber threats. This role involves working closely with clients, understanding their unique security needs and providing strategic guidance to enhance their cyber security posture.
- Work on global projects with a 5400 strong team of consultants, with the option to draw upon over 300,000 technical staff from our parent organisation.
- Contribute to the development of consulting go to market offerings and innovative solutions targeting at the C-Suite executive community that help them to understand their cyber risks.
- Advise and guide our clients through security risk assessments, delivery of security initiatives, as well as ensuring that they have the right frameworks, tools and processes to effectively manage security at scale.
- Able to think critically and creatively to shape the consulting engagement.
- Work in agile and cross functional teams with clients on all aspects of their delivery.
- Support presales, sales, account management opportunities and bid teams from a subject matter expert perspective.
- Coach others and work closely with your peers in the practice to share your experiences.
- Present to customer in sales and pre-delivery workshops.
Ideally you will have a strong career progression to date and have experience working with recognised consulting brands on multiple large enterprise clients over various industries.
Your security experience must include:
- Minimum 5+ years cyber security experience in a professional services environment with a sound background in privacy
- Cyber security consultant with experience in one or more of Identity governance, data security, application security and cloud security
- Exposure to one or more industries with the ability to demonstrate awareness cross sector also of benefit:
- Financial Services
- Consumer, Retail, Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
- Resources and Services
- Telecommunications & Media
- Information security principles and understanding of security lifecycle
- Familiarity with cybersecurity frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF, ISO27001, CIS controls and industry specific regulations (e.g., HIPPA, GDPR)
- Expertise in risk assessment and management, with ability to identify and prioritise security risks, and develop risk mitigation strategies and pull them together into an overarching security strategy
- Awareness of cloud security principles, including exposure to one or more of AWS. AZURE, GCP
- Awareness of various security technologies and tools such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, antivirus, PKI, IDAM, SIEM, DLP
- In–depth understanding of Enterprise Identity & Access management use cases (SOD, Birthright) and technologies (e.g., Sailpoint, Saviynt, Okta, Ping identity)
- Familiarity with Adaptive Planning, SAP
- Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA, SNOW and issue tracking software
- Awareness of technical security assessment and testing
- Project management to effectively manage security projects and initiatives
- Knowledge in business cases and cost modelling
Your diverse security experience may include one or more of the below:
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Able to balance technical and commercial considerations to develop practical recommendations for our clients
- Able to build strong and effective business relationships at all levels
- An outstanding communicator (both written and verbal)
- A commitment to continuous learning through education and professional development
- Educated in relevant undergrad or post grad BS/MS/PHD discipline (or equivalent experience in Infosec, Cyber Security, Information Technology)
- May have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISSP-ISSAP/ISSMP, CCSP, CCSA, CompTIA Security+, GIAC Security Essentials, ISO 27001 Certification
- Willing to travel when needed
- Languages: Fluent in English
Why Join Us?
For the right talent that wants to be part of a diverse team, innovation-driven practice and a high-performance culture, we offer industry-leading compensation and benefits, along with top training and development opportunities, so that you can grow your career and achieve your personal ambitions. Curious to learn more? We’d love to hear from you.... Join us today!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Agile Application security AWS Azure C CCSP CISA CISM CISSP Cloud Compliance CompTIA Firewalls GCP GDPR GIAC Governance IAM IDS IPS ISO 27001 Jira NIST Okta PhD PKI Privacy Risk assessment SailPoint SAP Security assessment Security strategy SIEM Strategy
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs