Cybersecurity Analyst - IAM
London, United Kingdom
VisaDas digitale und mobile Zahlungsnetzwerk von Visa steht an der Spitze der neuen Zahlungstechnologien für die neue Zahlung, elektronische und kontaktlose Zahlung, die die Welt des Geldes bilden
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This role will support Cybersecurity-Identity and Access Management (IAM) team on enrolling Visa global and Visa acquired entity applications into the centralized IAM infrastructure along with managing the identity and access governance for the enrolled applications. Additionally, this position is specialized in providing the end-to-end IAM life-cycle including but are not limited to the technical application enrollment into the centralized IAM infrastructure, IAM services (Access provisioning, access deprovisioning, transfer/mover user access reviews, user access revalidation, non-user account rotation, etc.), and rule based access governance (e.g., managing rule lifecycle management processes, including rule modelling and engineering).
Visa’s Access Management team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. We are looking for an exceptional candidate that shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximizing productivity and minimizing employee friction.
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with Visa acquired entities, external and internal customers to gather and analyze IAM business, technical and functional requirements to achieve successful enrollment of enterprise-wide applications to the centralized IAM governance model.
- Act as the IAM point of contact for a set of assigned applications and manage the enterprise end to end IAM lifecycle for these applications.
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreement (OLA), resolve problem tickets related to corporate and commercial applications and assist other security analysts as needed.
- Perform rule mining and rule engineering analysis to implement rule-based access during enrollment of enterprise-wide applications including acquired entities applications.
- Identify and drive process automation opportunities on existing access management practices.
- Deliver new automated IAM services related capabilities/solutions.
- Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms. Keep the access management procedures up to date.
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and work with various teams to implement the improvements.
- Provide consultation and guidance on access controls and IAM best practices to customers and stakeholders.
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline processes, and recommend upgrades to application access management services to improve end user experience and productivity
- Day-to-day access management activities for applications and systems.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- Bachelors degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Experience in application enrollments and application access management processes like access request provisioning, user access revalidation/certification, and Joiner/Mover/Leaver process.
- Experience with role-based access governance .
- Broad and deep background in all aspects of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation), to IAM compliance and role engineering.
- Ability to gather and document business, functional, and technical requirements and ensure the solution implemented are aligned with these requirements.
- Working knowledge of Sailpoint or Oracle Identity Management suites (OIM) or Similar products
- Advanced analytical and troubleshooting abilities, and excellent problem-solving skills, and attentive to details.
- Outstanding (technical and non-technical) communication skills, interpersonal and visual presentation skills, and the ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Have a global mindset and collaborate effectively within and across different teams in different time zones.
- Should be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines
- A self-motivated and results oriented individual with an attention to driving aggressive project timelines and schedules.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others to achieve a high level of success
- Experience in application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory along with its associated components (LDAP/Kerberos), Google Cloud IAM, and MS Azure AD.
- Working knowledge of at least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.).
- IT Audit certifications or other audit related certifications (e.g., CISA, CFE, etc.).
- Technical certifications or other information security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CEH, CISM, etc.).
- Project Management certifications (e.g., PMP, Prince2, etc.).
- Work experience in a large financial institution or a matrix organization.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote - Ireland Remote - Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote Ireland, UK and CanadaNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Egham - Tamesis Egham - Tamesis Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
Sr. Director Analyst – Cloud and Network Security, Emerging Technologies and Trends (REMOTE - UK)Application security AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISSP +7
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs