Information Security Delivery Intern
EurofinsWorld leader in food, environment, pharma product testing & agroscience CRO services; 61,000 staff across a network of more than 1,000 independent companies (940 laboratories) in 59 countries, offering over 200,000 analytical methods.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic, and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is dedicated to delivering testing services that contribute to the health and safety of society and the planet, and to its corporate responsibility to protect the environment and ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion across the entire network of Eurofins companies.
We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive intern to join our Information Security Services Delivery team. The ideal candidate is a quick learner, can collaborate in a demanding environment, and possesses a strong passion for information security.
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Location: Katowice, Poland
Type of contract: Full-Time (40 hrs/week)
Type of work: Hybrid (minimum 1 day from office per week)
The main responsibilities of a Security Delivery Intern will be:
- Service Delivery Support: Assist in delivering top-notch Information Security Services to clients, ensuring that all tasks are completed on time and to the highest standards.
- Proactive Problem Solving: Actively identify potential issues and collaborate with team members to solve them.
- Continuous Learning and Professional Development: Stay up to date on the latest trends and best practices in Information Security. Seek out opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set though internal and external resources.
- Collaborate under Pressure: Collaborate well in a demanding and fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks efficiently.
- Client Servicing: Engage with clients in a professional manner, addressing queries and collecting feedback to improve service delivery.
- Teamwork: Work closely with fellow team members, sharing insights and collaborating on projects and problem-solving.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain clear records of all tasks, findings, and communications. Produce reports as necessary.
What we offer:
We provide you with fixed compensation for 6 to 12 months working with an international team, based on your level of education and expertise.
You will gain hands-on experience in the field of Information security and get the opportunity to learn from a dedicated team of professionals that value your skills and want to support you to succeed.
The ideal candidate should have completed a degree in Information Security, Computer Science, IT, Project Management, or a related field. Other candidates will also be considered.
Candidates should have a strong interest in information security and service delivery, and an ability to work efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), a strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate independently and take initiative.
If you have experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and you are fluent in English, we are looking for you.
• Eagerness to learn and apply new knowledge quickly.
• Openness and effective interpersonal skills.
• Positive attitude and strong organisational skills.
• Experience in an analytical or customer facing role, even on a temporary basis (analyst, it support technician, etc);
• Interest in Information Technology;
• Interest in Project Management;
• ITIL knowledge;
• Prince and Agile framework knowledge;
Bachelor's degree or comparable education in Information Security, Information Technology, Management or Finance. Other candidates will also be considered.
We support your development! Do you feel you don’t match 100% of the requirements? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway! Eurofins companies are committed to supporting your career development.
We embrace diversity! Eurofins network of companies believe in strength and innovation through diversity, being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination against employees or applications based on gender identity and/or expression, race, nationality, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and everything else that makes employees of Eurofins companies unique.
Sustainability matters to us! We are well on our way to achieving our objective of carbon neutrality by 2025, through a combination of emission reduction and compensation initiatives. We encourage our laboratory leaders to make sustainable changes at their local level, and in addition to their initiatives we also count on our dedicated carbon reduction team to help us to achieve this goal!
Find out more in our career page: https://careers.eurofins.com/
Company description: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and agroscience contract research services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 35 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 61,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of ca. 900 laboratories in 61 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2022, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.7 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
More jobs like this
Birmingham, United Kingdom Birmingham, United Kingdom Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 30K - 56K * USD 30K+ *
Graduate - Digital Forensics - Mobile Devices - Birmingham City Centre - 5 years UK address history requiredClearance Computer Science Forensics Linux Security Clearance Windows
Career development Flex hours Gear Home office stipend
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs