Director, Global Security Operations
New York City
PelotonAccess high-energy workouts, instantly. Discover Peloton: streaming fitness classes to you live and on-demand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced physical security leader to drive company wide efforts related to loss prevention and overall corporate security for Peloton. This position is responsible for building and leading the risk operations center, catering to threats and employee safety.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
The following are the responsibilities that are needed to be performed by a security director.
- Ensure the protection of all the employees, vendors and visitors, clients and corporate assets.
- Conduct all the necessary risk assessments on Peloton properties (HQ, offices, retail locations & distribution centers).. These assessments include lighting in the premises, security, gate control, bar code control, identity & access measures, VIP or High Value Target individuals
- Responsible for Security vulnerability studies, threat assessments, impact analysis, countermeasures solutions and loss prevention.
- They are required to review and analyze all the current and future security needs in physical security, corporate security, loss & prevention, e-commerce fraud.
- Need to communicate well with all employees, visitors, clients, local law enforcement, community members in both verbal and non-verbal manner.
- Need to manage the security tooling such as cameras, access measure controls and nudging protocols to ensure optimal state of tech enablement
- Need to oversee and manage a security operations center that can provide threat intelligence, alerting on natural disasters and facilitate a safe experience for traveling employees.
- Need to work on how to improve the efficiency among the staff and their performances
- Good relationship and commitment establishments with the local law enforcement department, the residents, and the community members can ensure a good and safely secured environment.
- Need to implement a visitor management system to keep a tab on all the entries into the premises, with this both residents and guests can be accountable for the security measures.
- Support the HR in conducting the investigations
- Partnering with local police departments/ law enforcement can help to create and perform training sessions required for safety protocols
- Need to schedule shifts for the security staff and sometimes patrol shifts in the premises to make sure of the safety
- Must ensure that all the security systems in the place are in working conditions. Cameras, CCTV monitoring, alarms, locking systems all that are required to ensure the safety and security on the campus.
- Manage multiple teams of security officers and supervisors to coordinate scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support.
- Manage high-visibility and mission-critical infrastructure security upgrade projects.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- A bachelor’s degree or Degrees in business and personnel management preferred
- 10+ years work experience leading global security operations.
- Corporate Security Certifications (CSM – Certified Security Manager & CSS – Certified Security Specialist) will add value to security professionals who wishes to become a Security Director.
- Essential skills such as problem-solving capabilities, decision-making capabilities, organizational skills, keen eye detail, and a logical mind are very much encouraging for the role.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written are a must
- Need to possess security training and security awareness qualities
- Need to identify and mitigate the risks and threats
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More jobs like this
New York City New York City Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 289K - 353K USD 289K+
Federal Reserve System
Program Director, Cybersecurity Risk and PolicyBanking Clearance Compliance Privacy Security Clearance Strategy
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +5
San Francisco, CA, United … San Francisco, CA, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 269K - 329K USD 269K+
Head of Compliance, Emerging BusinessesAnalytics Banking Blockchain C Compliance Crypto +4
Career development Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +7
., ., United States ., ., United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 48K - 90K * USD 48K+ *
Insider Threat Director - 100% US REMOTE ONLYAnalytics Compliance Governance Incident response Monitoring Risk assessment +3
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +5
Santa Clara, California, United … Santa Clara, California, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 178K - 313K USD 178K+
Director, Business Strategy & Operations - SecOpsAnalytics Banking C Cloud SaaS SecOps +3
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs