Senior Technical Program Manager - Product Security & Compliance
San Mateo, CA, USA
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
We are looking for a motivated technical program manager to drive strategic and highly visible product security and compliance programs at Snowflake. You will be challenged to use your creative thinking, excellent technical program management capabilities, and strong communication skills to make a big impact at Snowflake. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who is able to prioritize appropriately and easily switch gears without sacrificing quality of work, maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, and work well with people at all levels. They should be process-oriented and comfortable putting effective mechanisms in place to streamline decision-making and ensure the right level of diligence.
You will need to be comfortable driving consensus on issues based on risk profiles and concrete data, engaging partner teams to both benchmark and influence policies, understanding business needs and responding to escalations.
AS A SENIOR TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER- PRODUCT SECURITY & COMPLIANCE, YOU WILL:
- Drive execution of multiple simultaneous, cross-functional projects/programs.
- Lead and manage strategic planning sessions and cross-functional prioritization.
- Lead program status reviews and prepare regular stakeholder and executive communications.
- Effectively set timelines and manage cross-functional project teams to deadlines through the proactive management of blockers, scope, shifting priorities, and risks.
- Interface with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders across Snowflake
- Partner with Engineering Managers and other Technical Program Managers to improve the operational efficiency needs within teams.
- Effectively manage change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture, and handle risk and uncertainty.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER- PRODUCT SECURITY & COMPLIANCES, WILL HAVE:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of industry experience with technical subjects and emerging technologies.
- Have experience driving cross-functional projects, building longer-running programs, and interfacing with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of product security and compliance concepts
- Have experience reporting on complex programs through data-driven benchmarks.
- Have strong interpersonal skills that enable you to influence without authority, and build cross-organizational support, cooperation, and action around security initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Have a track record for being able to successfully organize, implement, and manage complex programs and projects.
- Are used to working through trade-offs, balancing competing priorities, and having your mind changed.
- Experience with cybersecurity technologies, frameworks, and principles.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Successful experience working, collaborating, and establishing credibility and relationships with leadership, colleagues, and clients.
- Ability to adapt, to be flexible, and to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
USA, MD, Annapolis Junction … USA, MD, Annapolis Junction (304 Sentinel Dr) … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 81K - 186K USD 81K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
Penetration Tester, LeadBurp Suite CEH Clearance Cobalt Strike GPEN Metasploit +10
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs