Cybersecurity Engineer - Cloud Security
VisaDas digitale und mobile Zahlungsnetzwerk von Visa steht an der Spitze der neuen Zahlungstechnologien für die neue Zahlung, elektronische und kontaktlose Zahlung, die die Welt des Geldes bilden
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Cybersecurity is an integral part of Visa’s corporate culture. It is important to maintaining our position as an industry leader in electronic payments. At Visa, we believe that it is the responsibility of every employee to safeguard information, protect it from unauthorized access, and ensure regulatory compliance. Cybersecurity has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, external reputation, and it is a priority on everyone’s agenda.
In this role, you will be responsible for design, development, and execution of large-scale Cyber Security initiatives. Extensive Python scripting, Terraform, Automation skills and web service development experience and team leadership skills are a must. In this position, you are a passionate and talented Cyber security professional with problem-solving abilities and coding/testing/debugging skills who can work in a dynamic environment.
Develop innovative solutions to protect the Visa brand, networks, assets, and products by implementing state-the-art detection, prevention, and response capabilities.
Engage in technical design of solutions based on use cases and business requirements
Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions.
Stay abreast of emerging technologies and proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof into the organization.
Demonstrate technical mastery and be an inspirational leader and mentor who continuously develops the competencies of him/herself and others.
Reduce time-to-detect and time-to-remediate by driving the automation of applied threat intelligence and sensor enrichment.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• 2+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors degree, OR 5+ years of relevant work experience
• 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
• Domain expertise in AWS Cloud Security. Expert level certification in 1 or more of platforms is a must. Any relevant Cybersecurity certification is highly desirable.
• Expertise in programming languages Python, Terraform, Automation skills, API, DevSecops skills. Experience using Github Copilot.
• Exposure to AI/ML LLM technologies (Example: ChatGPT).
• Excellent understanding of Distributed systems, Containerization, and Cybersecurity principles.
• Extensive knowledge of Cloud architecture and migration with an emphasis on security.
• Proven and hands-on experience as an AWS Cybersecurity Engineer in cloud solutions with a focus on Cybersecurity.
• Engage in technical design and development of solutions based on use cases and business requirements.
• Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs, and solutions.
• Plan, configure, implement, and optimize Hybrid Cloud resources to meet Cybersecurity needs.
• Multiyear experience designing and supporting migrating applications to cloud and implementing Cybersecurity controls in AWS Cloud.
• Reduce time-to-detect and time-to-remediate service impacting issues by driving the automation of applied threat intelligence and sensor enrichment.
• Develop and expand API framework to interconnect Security Tools.
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs