San Antonio, TX
Dark Wolf SolutionsThe Alphaof technology Dark Wolf Solutions operates at the nexus of mission and technology to meet our Nation's most challenging missions. JOIN THE PACK Connect Our Background About Us We combine the most innovative emerging technologies with...
Dark Wolf Solutions is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to support in the development of cloud, platform, and DevSecOps environments for the US Air Force LevelUP Software Factory. This role is supporting continued development of LevelUP cloud-native Kubernetes Platform as a Service (PaaS) and DevSecOps environments, to include Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines across multiple Impact Level and Government accredited enclaves. The successful candidate's main responsibility will be working within a cross functional Agile team leveraging industry best practices and tools, such as Infrastructure as Code / GitOps, to develop self-service platforms and development services that reduce cognitive load for development teams and accelerate flow of capabilities to production. This position will be a primarily remote opportunity with ad hoc support in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must be located physically in the San Antonio area or surrounding areas.
- Work within a Government led cross functional Agile team consisting of multiple contractors. Leverage short iterations and Agile ceremonies to manage work and deliver capabilities in small and frequent batches
- Design and implement platform architecture according to best practices and standards, ensuring repeatable deployments across various environments (dev, test, prod) and enclaves (IL5, IL6, TS)
- Design and implement CI/CD pipeline best practices and standards, supporting automated deployments
- Select appropriate technologies approved for DoD environments and integrate them into the architecture
- Proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks and enhance system architecture for optimal performance
- Convey engineering best practices clearly to diverse groups of individuals
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Software Engineer or Systems Administrator working within an Agile environment, including at least 2 years as a DevSecOps and/or Platform Engineer developing platform solutions and common services within Cloud Service Provider infrastructure for development teams.
- Extensive knowledge of DevSecOps practices to include containers and microservices architectures, CI/CD pipelines, security scanning tools, STIGs, IaC and GitOps continuous deployment strategies.
- Experience with leading CNCF certified solutions such as GitLab, Istio, Keycloak, ArgoCD, Elastic, Prometheus, Grafana, Kyverno
- Knowledge of ICD 503 and RMF with previous experience satisfying NIST 800-53 security controls and obtaining Authorization to Operate (ATO) for an application or system
- DoD 8570.01-M, IASAE Level II (CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP) certifications
- US Citizen and eligibility to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and working in classified AWS regions
- Previous experience working in a DoD software factory such as Kessel Run, Platform One, Kobayashi Maru, BESPIN, etc.
- Certification in cloud architecture with AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator certification
This position is located in San Antonio, TX.
The estimated salary range for this position is $120,000.00 - $180,000.00, commensurate on experience and technical skillset.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Tags: Agile AWS Azure CI/CD Clearance Cloud Compliance Computer Science DevSecOps DoD DoDD 8570 GCP GICSP Grafana GSEC ICD 503 Kubernetes Microservices NIST PaaS Prometheus Security Clearance SSCP Top Secret Top Secret Clearance
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs