PhD student in IoT cybersecurity
LACROIXLACROIX contribue à la construction et la gestion d’écosystèmes de vie intelligents, grâce à des équipements et des solutions iiot.
As an expert in high-tech equipment and industrial IoT (Internet of Things) solutions for smart mobility, LACROIX’s City Activity supplies simple, complete solutions for optimizing and digitalizing cities and regions. Its expertise is based on three pillars: road safety, traffic management, and smart lighting.
Drawing on its six industrial production sites in Europe and six international subsidiaries, this activity is able to support public and private bodies with transformation of the road network into a fluid, secure and sustainable space, thanks to its Smart Street and Smart Road solutions. With over 600 employees, the activity recorded a revenue of 109 million euros in 2022.
As a publicly-listed family-owned mid-sized with a proforma revenue of €708M in 2022, LACROIX works with its customers and partners to connect the world of today with the world of tomorrow. It aims to help them build the industry of the future and benefit from the innovation opportunities all around them, offering them the equipment and solutions needed for a smarter world.
You are willing to share common goals and team up with an innovative, ambitious and committed group to help build the future?
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you integrate our software team, developing new smart city products and applications.
You realize an industrial PhD using Artificial Intelligence in the field of IoT cybersecurity for edge computing devices. This PhD will be achieved in partnership with the the Security and Performance of Networked Systems research group within UCLouvain (Belgium) over a period of 48 months.
Your main responsibilities are:
- With the support of Pr. Sadre (UCLouvain), Lacroix security architect and Engineering Manager, you accomplish a PhD thesis in an industrial environment.
- You participate to tests, demonstrations and software development on edge computing devices.
- Your report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master degree in engineering, electronic or IT, or equivalent through experience. This diploma must have been obtained after 2014.
- Excellent competences in software design, cybersecurity and AI matters.
- Solutions, quality, innovation and results oriented, with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, hands on, autonomous, rigorous and flexible.
- Fulfillment of UCLouvain doctorate admission requirements (see https://uclouvain.be/en/study/inscriptions/doctorate-and-doctoral-training.html)
- Very good command in spoken and written English.
- Good working knowledge in spoken French is a plus.
- A diversified and challenging technical position within a dynamic team in a fast growing environment.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and green tech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 85K - 122K * USD 85K+ *
Associate Security AnalystComputer Science Incident response Log analysis Monitoring Security analysis SIEM +2
Career development Flex hours Health care Home office stipend Startup environment +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DoD-related jobs