Cyber Security Analyst - Hill AFB
C3ELDesigning, Building, Integrating and Delivering Command Center Solutions to the Department of Defense and Law Enforcement Agencies
C3EL has a great opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst at Hill AFB, UT supporting the GSM-O II contract.
- Cyber Threat Analysis on the DoD network
- Network Traffic Analysis using packet capture programs
- Conduct routine security audits for compliance
- Respond to alerts and identify malicious threats on the DoD network
- Upgrade network sensors and Security Information and Event Management systems as new threats are discovered
- Manage IDS and IPS devices
- Manage firewalls
- Report findings to USCYBERCOM for review
- Top Secret clearance - active, in-scope
- 2+ years of Cyber Security or Information Assurance related experience.
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+, CCNA-Security, CySA+, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors.
- Understanding of methods of exploitation and of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk).
- Experience and proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture software, Host-Based Forensics, or Network Forensics.
- Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods.
- Unix/Linux command line experience.
- Scripting and programming experience.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Willingness to perform shift work.
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP, CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification. (CISSP or equivalent).
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain.
- Bachelor's degree, however additional experience, education, and training may be considered in lieu of a degree
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: ArcSight Audits CASP+ CISSP Clearance Compliance DoD DoDD 8570 Firewalls Forensics GCIA GCIH GIAC IDS IPS Linux Malware QRadar SANS Scripting SIEM Splunk TCP/IP Top Secret Top Secret Clearance TTPs UNIX
More jobs like this
Remote - Texas Remote - Texas Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Sr Director Analyst, Technical Expert - SOC, SIEM, Network Security, Remote - USNetwork security Privacy SIEM SOC Strategy ZTNA
401(k) matching Career development Conferences Salary bonus Startup environment +1
USA, CO, Colorado Springs … USA, CO, Colorado Springs (150 Vandenberg St) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 81K - 186K USD 81K+
Booz Allen Hamilton
Cyber Operations for Space Analyst and Technical WriterClearance Compliance Computer Science ConOps DoD DoDD 8140 +5
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs