Senior Blue Team Analyst
IQ-EQOur know how and know you allows us to provide a comprehensive range of compliance, administration, asset and advisory services to investment funds, global
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Outline of responsibilities
We are hiring an Information Security Analyst to work in our growing IT Security team. You will monitor our digital environment for security issues, respond to security requests, install and operate security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find. To do well in this role you should have a bachelor's degree in computer science and / or experience in the information security field.
The person reports directly into the Group Blue Team Lead Europe and works with all the different sections and locations within the IQEQ Group internationally.
The Group Information Security Analyst should develop and operate the activities below:
- Monitor IQEQ networks, systems and applications for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Operate security software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls, antivirus, SIEM, SOC and any applicable tools.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage caused.
- Respond to security request on MyIT.
- Work with red team to perform tests and uncover vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Assist Blue Team Leads while implementing security controls and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with security solution administration
- System & network penetration testing and techniques.
- Good knowledge of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IPS/IDS concepts.
- Comfortable with such solutions / tools :
- Darktrace, Nessus, Acunetix, Nmap, Kaspersky AV, SCCM, Windows security, Cisco ASA, Cisco ISE.
- Ability to identify network/system vulnerabilities and prepare mitigation plans.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact and system context.
The position is based on European shift (PH Time: 3PM/4PM till midnight/1AM).
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Key behaviours we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
Taking ownership of clients’ requests, be pro-active
Perform research to obtain the best solution for clients
Clear Directors’ and Managers’ questions and comments efficiently
Look for opportunities where we can add value to our clients
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SOC-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs